K9 in Pursuit Jumps Over Bridge: 1 Arrested, 1 Dead, 1 Missing

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
and you already know where...fukking Florida.

Bodycam:

"Sheriff Simmons says one of the other suspects -- 22-year-old Trevion Moton, according to the arrest report -- died from injuries sustained in the jump from the bridge.

"He jumped and did not make the water," Sheriff Simmons said."

edit: Just learned the first guy hit rock thats why he died, the 2nd guy hit water and survived with no injuries but he still got arrested. the 3rd guy went missing and probably drowned.

Last edited:
Daps
Vveb.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
That last ngga went to jump, did one of these....:hubie: then booked it up the bridge. :pachaha:

Is that the one who passed??
i think that's the one that's missing. We gotta use deductive reasoning here.

what would make the last nikka say oh hell naw and run to the other side of the bridge? He probably saw land.

I think one of the first two died from falling on that land and the other guy may have survived by falling on the other guys body or softer mud.

The K-9 Survived where the third guy jumped. I think that's the one that went missing cause there was more water the further you go on that bridge. they only just got on the bridge when the cop car wrecked them with the PITT maneuver.

I think the cops were more concerned with saving the dog. I think they only pretended to chase the third guy. There's fukking snakes and alligators there.