K Michelle offers Lupe the puzzy on the strength of Lasers & his rap skills on a song

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She straight on the mixtape cover ass naked, flashing titties and offering the box on wax to nikkas...I ain't mad at her, we've needed a hood ass smut in the game...rihanna's trying, but she just a lil too hollywood...this bytch here seem like the geniune article

agreed,she might wanna be a rapper though i dont know if its a lane in this for female rnb....she might keep it a little too damn real for this industry,u cant sing about jack daniels and beatin people up every song and expect labels to take a chance unless u rap....k michelle more hiphop than nicki minaj...yea i said it for no reason,get mad yall:mjpls:

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Its just so weird to find out from ratchett females that they like nikkas like Lupe,Wale,Jcole....I know its wrong to judge but I'm still always suprised for sum reason...not that they don't like Webbie and Jeezy too....but its strange bcuz alotta male rap fans don't have the ability to enjoy both....its either all backpack or all street shyt with a lot of us...don't tell me women is more diverse and advanced in the they hiphop listening

its quite simple actually. whats the common denominator between all the artists that you named? they all get airplay on tv & radio(well, maybe webbie doesnt at this point, but he used to). thats all that matters to most females. it doesnt mean that they have diverse taste. most of them are just radioheads that will follow almost everything that gets constant airplay.

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
I never heard of this bytch until 2 days ago a video of hers came on MTV Jams where she's rolling around in her bed finger popping herself for 3 minutes. Don't know the song name cause I muted that shyt. Good vid though :ahh: