K Michelle offers Lupe the puzzy on the strength of Lasers & his rap skills on a song

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She shyts on trash rappers,the 76ers,one of the braxton sisters and singers and much more:laff:..I don't like female rnb too tuff and mostly knew of K Michelles azz outside a few songs....but her ratchetness and realness is entetaining as fuk,shots fired in every direction....no disrespect but I honestly can't be too mad at Memphitz for swinging on her a couple times if he did....I d/l it off datpiff for my girl and ended up listening too it y'all should check it out,she got funk with the whole A:laff:...offering lupe the puzzy on this track is the most random shyt I ever seen,beat switch and then u offer the puzzy and stan that horrible Lasers album:what::laugh:...I'm a fan of more than just the azz now.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TaFQJd7U8DE]YouTube - K. Michelle - Medley (0 fukks Given Mixtape)[/ame]

[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WEbDArQnycc"]YouTube - K Michelle - Shut Up[/ame]

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
she is hilarious on that reality show. need to hear a lupe response lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
she is hilarious on that reality show. need to hear a lupe response lol

Its just so weird to find out from ratchett females that they like nikkas like Lupe,Wale,Jcole....I know its wrong to judge but I'm still always suprised for sum reason...not that they don't like Webbie and Jeezy too....but its strange bcuz alotta male rap fans don't have the ability to enjoy both....its either all backpack or all street shyt with a lot of us...don't tell me women is more diverse and advanced in the they hiphop listening

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its just so weird to find out from ratchett females that they like nikkas like Lupe,Wale,Jcole....I know its wrong to judge but I'm still always suprised for sum reason...not that they don't like Webbie and Jeezy too....but its strange bcuz alotta male rap fans don't have the ability to enjoy both....its either all backpack or all street shyt with a lot of us...don't tell me women is more diverse and advanced in the they hiphop listening

Speak for yourself nikka, most nikkas I know fukk with a wide range of rap music.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps

sounds like u hang around a bunch of young nikkas.

Daps
if he say no...he frank ocean status in my book :mjpls:

Imma bout to wear a dread wig, use a bunch of big words and try to slide up in that p*ssy :mjpls:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
:obama:
YemOT.jpg
http://hollywoodsblacklist.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/1340286289f098f57e49.jpg

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps