Juvenile x Rick Ross - Power; sitting on $100 million, spends 6 figures like nothing.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ Juve sitting on $100 milly. Like he wasn't with :birdman: when he was making his biggest hits, you know Baby was the one eating off him.

Song is tuff tho.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Song is dope, video is cool. Juvy kinda lOoks like Kanye in the suit. Guess I'm not used to seeing him without some kind of rag or shirt on his head haha

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
shyt sounds official, I need to watch this on my proper sound setup later.

you have a computer?
take 2 notes from the scarface theme and change the pitch...
put it over a dance beat
and add the vocal sample from
and poof! you made the beat.
then write some stupid lines bout having ducktales worth of money and how us herbs arent living cuz we dont have over a hunnedmillion like him.
and spit it through your sound system. get a gold grill for extra vocal effects.

rap is getting retarded now.
wtf.

Last edited by a moderator:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
hopefully his new album will make some $$ and then he can pay his child support payments monthly.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
hopefully his new album will make some $$ and then he can pay his child support payments monthly.

:childplease:

Why are you getting so upset? Just say you don't like the song and keep it moving, theres a million other songs you could single out so why go extra hard on this? People are feeling it and think its hot.