Juvenile released a video for a 26 year old song and it’s over a million views, Nas latest video couldn’t even do half of that

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
400 degreez was a classic album but his only one , nas got at least 5 come on son , plus manny fresh looking :flabbynsick:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why we gotta pit two legends against each other like this, just be happy they are both still in the game

Nah fuk all that. We gotta endure a hundred ‘Jayo felony was bigger than jay in my city’ threads. But yall start crying thr minute somebody put tht spotlight on your boy Nas. Deal wit it

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Did he just start a trend for a new revenue stream :jbhmm:

Why don’t more rappers do this?! Make videos for popular songs they never did videos for.
I could be wrong but my guess is since these songs are 20+ years old, alot of the artists have probably moved on from or had a falling out with the labels and the labels probably still own the masters.

Daps
All I’ll add is Juve is smart AF for doing this. Other artists should try this to bring more eyes and ears to popular album cuts. This Juve song is probably his most popular album cut.. shyt goes hard
Do not mention this to Cappadona as he might try to record another video of Winter Warz with his verse only.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Juvenile only has 2.8 million monthly listeners on Spotify. Nas has 9.6 million. This in spite of Juvenile’s commercial peak being much higher than Nas’. Remember Juve went 5x platinum.

Juve’s music did not stand the test of time.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Nah fuk all that. We gotta endure a hundred ‘Jayo felony was bigger than jay in my city’ threads. But yall start crying thr minute somebody put tht spotlight on your boy Nas. Deal wit it

So everytime Jay gets dissed Nas gotta get dissed to even the score? Jay stans are like those Vietnam soldiers who hid out in the jungles because they thought the war was still going on after it was long over :mjlol: