@JustPearlyThings disrespects MTR smh!

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Yep. She also got arrested during some other alt-right incident as well. She runs deep in their circles and has been courting them for a long time.
Alt-Right Provocateur Arrested At May Day Protest
A lot of people don't know because she will turn up, lay low, and then turn up again.

This video must have been payback for her sit down with Nick Fuentes :russ:

and this bytch is mixed too :dead:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Who gives a damn like people can’t laugh at inappropriate things at times. Faceless clowns like Jason black Will probably say it’s cuz she’s a racist because it gets them clicks.
Nah. laughing at somebody for getting cancer is extremely low and it says a lot about your lack of character.

I lost family members to cancer (RIP to my Uncle Earl) that shyt aint funny fukk out of here.
:camby:
:pacspit:

And fukk that cracka ass bytch.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah. laughing at somebody for getting cancer is extremely low and it says a lot about your lack of character.

I lost family members to cancer (RIP to my Uncle Earl) that shyt aint funny fukk out of here.
:camby:
:pacspit:

And fukk that cracka ass bytch.

So you see how you ended then just don’t be surprised if someone is somewhere with the same energy you have.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Brittany Venti absolutely killed this haggard bytch. If you have time, watch this shyt.

Brittany is the whitest biracial I've ever seen and I'm not talking about her skin tone. She deep in that white boi reddit culture. If she wasn't a female, she'd probably be a Nick Fuentes but smarter.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
lol seriously. At this point, I just see the whole thing with these internet people as one big turf war. :pachaha:

These motherfukkers are insane. Buncha pick me's looking for love in all the wrong places.
She's an alt right c00n

I just looked her up. Black mother, white father. Talks shyt about black people. Call Africans and Haitians "dirt eaters", but gets pissed off when people mock her mixed heritage. She's fukking so conflicted, she's eating herself from the inside out. Bytch doesn't need a YT account. She needs therapy.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Brittany is the whitest biracial I've ever seen and I'm not talking about her skin tone. She deep in that white boi reddit culture. If she wasn't a female, she'd probably be a Nick Fuentes but smarter.

I can never get down with biracials with white fathers. Even my cousin is one, and I haven't fukked with her since she told me "black men scare me". Lives in switzerland, only messes with the most boiled chicken white boys you've ever seen.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Since yall will waste your time literally watching anything. Im going to at least do my part to post something educational to help balance out thecoli algorithm.