Justin Bieber's Gangsta Posse Dangerously Driving On Tape!

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
:snoop: They even politely told her to move along...

They passed her in a 25 mph zone. Two yellow lines mean no passing zone, friend.

But she's the nuisance for recording it to report it. She's being nosey when they risked her life and maybe her kids if they were in the car :comeon:

They've been doing this shyt. Keyshawn Johnson followed them to their house and they all scampered inside and wouldn't come out.

Answer this, if you lived in a gated community or any neighborhood for that matter with your family, your kids outside playing and shyt and a bunch of young dumbasses were speedin around you wouldn't be pissed? You wouldn't do something about it?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They passed her in a 25 mph zone. Two yellow lines mean no passing zone, friend.

But she's the nuisance for recording it to report it. She's being nosey when they risked her life and maybe her kids if they were in the car :comeon:

They've been doing this shyt. Keyshawn Johnson followed them to their house and they all scampered inside and wouldn't come out.

Answer this, if you lived in a gated community or any neighborhood for that matter with your family, your kids outside playing and shyt and a bunch of young dumbasses were speedin around you wouldn't be pissed? You wouldn't do something about it?

They didnt risk her life...

Daps

They didnt risk her life...
@Action Jackson :salute:

:snoop: @ dude not getting it

Last edited by a moderator:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i dont see how you can hate bieber :wow: hes living the life we pretend to live on coli

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Man stop it that bytch aint the police.If you want to record and report nikkas then cool but why follow them and then be smart by not moving and letting them thru the gate

And miss me with that "they risked her kids life bullshyt"

Risking your kids life is following someone you dont know and intentionally trying to piss then off with your kids in the car

And to answer your last question no, csuse my kids know not to play in the street

People speed everywhere every motherfukking day breh.Aint nobody got time to be following every nikka you see speeding and recording it (except white people)

Daps
There isnt sh1t to get,they young they was having some fun on the main road,her life was never at risk...I never saw the Keyshawn video so i cant comment on it...
:childplease: this aint a main road in compton, these proud cacs pay big money to live in a community where the residents obey the law so i see her point. Take those ferrarris to a race track if u feelin reckless

Man stop it that bytch aint the police.If you want to record and report nikkas then cool but why follow them and then be smart by not moving and letting them thru the gate

And miss me with that "they risked her kids life bullshyt"

Risking your kids life is following someone you dont know and intentionally trying to piss then off with your kids in the car

And to answer your last question no, csuse my kids know not to play in the street

People speed everywhere every motherfukking day breh.Aint nobody got time to be following every nikka you see speeding and recording it (except white people)
trayvon-martin_george-zimmerman_cartoon.jpg

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There isnt sh1t to get,they young they was having some fun on the main road,her life was never at risk...I never saw the Keyshawn video so i cant comment on it...
How do you know one of them couldn't have lost control of the cars when they decided to jump the gas pedal and swerve past her?

this cat was just having "fun" as well

I support this woman's quest on reporting these young irresponsible feeling entitled kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
How do you know one of them couldn't have lost control of the cars when they decided to jump the gas pedal and swerve past her?

Lamborghini Crashes in Chicago Suburbs - YouTube

this cat was just having "fun" as well

I support this woman's quest on reporting these young irresponsible feeling entitled kids

:dead:

yo this is exactly what these two fools could do and whats funny is i actually like lil twist but naw, i dont respect driving around in beiber's toys in gated communities all crazy like they back in the hood and they do it frequently

thats absurd

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC

I'd get the police involved.

Following them AND blocking the two drivers in while you have your fam with you is dumb. She risked her family's life as well :yeshrug: