Justin Bieber forced to move concert dates to smaller venues

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Drake can do stadiums in The major music industry cities like LA, nyc, Miami, Houston, Atlanta and Toronto etc..

Eminem is the only other rapper who could do it..and that would be in the major cities too..plus Detroit

Other top tier rappers like Kendrick, Cole, Travis could maybe do it in their city

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah im not talking about Country or Rock Bands like Rolling Stone, Green Day etc... talkin moreso Pop/hip hop

Yeahhh there’s barely any pop/hip hop artist out here that can do it. I don’t even know why Camila Cabello’s people thought she could do it with the tour she’s about to go on (if it doesn’t get cancelled).

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Drake can do stadiums in The major music industry cities like LA, nyc, Miami, Houston, Atlanta and Toronto etc..

Eminem is the only other rapper who could do it..and that would be in the major cities too..plus Detroit

Other top tier rappers like Kendrick, Cole, Travis could maybe do it in their city

I’m surprised that artists haven’t started back doing co-headlining tours heavily since it’s hard selling venues out these days.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I’m surprised that artists haven’t started back doing co-headlining tours heavily since it’s hard selling venues out these days.

egos are too big

drake/weeknd would destroy shyt

same with Kendrick/cole

really any pairing of superstars who get along would go crazy for tour ...but them nikkas gonna be mad about one getting paid differently, and who hits the stage first

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
egos are too big

drake/weeknd would destroy shyt

same with Kendrick/cole

really any pairing of superstars who get along would go crazy for tour ...but them nikkas gonna be mad about one getting paid differently, and who hits the stage first

I’d rather put egos aside instead of dealing with the shame and embarrassment of having to move to small venues or cancel a whole fukkin tour. That’s just me though.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo those racist tapes were out during his last album and tour and no one was saying shytt. Wasn’t he doing songs with Khaled, migos, and chance :scust: