Justin Bieber Diagnosed With “Ramsey Hunt Syndrome” Disease That Paralyzes Part Of His Face

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
spoiled cacs spend their late teens to late twenties doing every drug under the sun . Molly , Ecstasy, Tesla pills , pecs, xans , lsd I’m sure I’m missing some. Do rehab and be confused why they have these weird illnesses. I don’t dislike him so I hope he gets better but do I even care ? :coffee:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I can't front, one morning I woke up with the left side of my face paralyzed. I was scared as shyt thinking that I had a stroke in my sleep. Turns out that I had Bell's Palsy. 😂
That shyt is terrible, but luckily it’s usually temporary if you catch it in time.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
spoiled cacs spend their late teens to late twenties doing every drug under the sun . Molly , Ecstasy, Tesla pills , pecs, xans , lsd I’m sure I’m missing some. Do rehab and be confused why they have these weird illnesses. I don’t dislike him so I hope he gets better but do I even care ? :coffee:
You know, that’s a really good point.

Many of the people who lead clean, stable, relatively safe lives (health permitting) usually age well and avoid some of these crazy diagnoses.

A lot of people have all sorts of substances and STDs floating in their systems.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
ldfZ8o7_d.png

Last edited: