Justice League War trailer

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Shazam wasn't apart of Origin tho, Aquaman was :beli:

Other than that, this should be fire
Yea, thats kind of disappointing, because Aquaman besides Batman is one of DCs best books going on right now..............
I really don't like that they replaced him, O well

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not cool with replacing Aquaman with Shazam but I read a little while ago that they are working on a solo Aquaman movie based off of Geoff Johns first story arc in the new Aquaman comic so that should be awesome.
That Wonder Woman costume looks goofy as fukk though. And the ponytail...wassup wit dat?
The movie looks like it should continue DC's streak of cool ass animated flicks though.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
:krs::whew:can't wait and
Not cool with replacing Aquaman with Shazam but I read a little while ago that they are working on a solo Aquaman movie based off of Geoff Johns first story arc in the new Aquaman comic so that should be awesome.
That Wonder Woman costume looks goofy as fukk though. And the ponytail...wassup wit dat?
The movie looks like it should continue DC's streak of cool ass animated flicks though.

:krs:they've made aquaman quite ill for the past fews now. dc stay dropping the heat:blessed:(still hoping for that teen titans movie:lupe:)