Justice League officially flops. Only $94m opening week... Less than Iron Man 1 (2008) and GoTG

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
DC simply needs to stay the course and keep making movies. At the same time they need to move away from Snyder's vision cause it's clear people aren't buying into it. Wonder Woman proved if they make a solid movie people will watch. Everybody knew Justice League was gonna be a train wreck. Still though I feel like I should go see it and decide for myself. Loved Man of Steel and thought Batman V Superman was ok. I feel like I'll feel this is ok too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
imagine asking people to spend like $60-$100 on movie tickets so a multi-billion dollar movie studio can keep pumping out hacked up borderline tone deaf movies just so you can see a character you loved in a comic book on screen more?

but nah, they'll say it's the "us against the world, they're biased against us" crap once again. there's a reason people gloat when Marvel movies do well, you "DC Fanboys" (which is comical, btw) come across as pathetic little bytches. You've basically become the Trump Republicans. Imagine fighting so hard for something, that you'd willingly claim Suicide Squad? Suicide Squad love is the blind 'Roy Moore is a pedo, but he's on our team, so i have to support him' love of the movie world. Step back and realize you're being obtuse. These aren't good products being churned out no matter how much you convince yourselves. There's no arguing at this point, they aren't doing right by your childhood "heroes."

Everyone wants to see a classic Justice League movie you friggin morons, you're just never gonna get it from this current regime, so why even bother supporting them at this point? You want more average ass incoherent movies? I don't believe it. Drop your lame allegiances and smell the goddamn roses already

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Happy Thanksgiving to all the "fanboys and girls and whatever you consider yourself these days" out there.

• Dap
Reactions: flo