Justice League Animated Movie with the original cast possible???

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Lawd I want this to happen. The Nostalgia:mjcry:

Plus the way the show ended left some unanswered questions:patrice:

True, but a lot of it is answered in Batman Beyond or the JLU comics (which are abou the future league, but there are a lot of flashbacks)

• Tim Drake eventually gets kidnapped/tortured by the Joker until he goes insane (ROTJ)
  • Tim ends up killing the Joker. He recovers but retires from being Robin after that. Eventually Batgirl quits too. (ROTJ)
  • Batman leaves the Justice League after a while to focus on Gotham. Eventually he gets old and retires, meets Terry, etc. (ROTJ)
  • Vixen gets murdered by Shadow Thief right before John Stewart was about to propose to her (JLU comics)
  • GL and Shayera (with help from Adam Strange) hunt down Shadow thief. (JLU comics)
  • Shadow Thief tries to kill Shayera like he did Vixen. GL literally shoots and kills Shadow Thief with a gun. (JLU comics)
  • GL then gets summoned by the GL Corps to explain himself. He basically tells them he doesn't regret killing Shadow Thief at all, so they kick him out of the Corps. (JLU comics)
  • John and Shayera retire from the League and have a kid. (JLU comics)
  • Superman continues to be Superman and is still an active hero in the Batman Beyond era. (Batman Beyond)
  • Wonder Woman is a long story, but basically, the Justice Lords (remember them?) eventually get their powers back, and the league eventually goes to JLU earth to fight them. Diana decides to stay there for a while to help. (JLU comics)
  • The league doesn't hear from her for a long time. Eventually they find out that a war broke out (with the Justice Lords and their allies on one side, and Diana/Lord Batman on the other). Lord Batman and Diana (who fell in love at some point) decide to close the portal so the war doesn't spread to the League's earth (JLU comics)
  • They don't see Diana again for decades, until at some point during the Batman Beyond era she shows up again. At first they wonder if it's her or her Justice Lord counterpart. I guess I won't go into too much detail about what happened to her while she was on the Justice Lords Earth (unless somebody is interested) but long story short, she's gotten more cynical. The long and short of it is that they fight off an invasion and she ends up deciding to stay on her original Earth and (kind of) rejoins the league. (JLU comics)
  • Martian Manhunter retires from the League to live as a human (end of JLU)
  • At some point Wally gets stuck in the Speed Force. No idea how, but in the JLU comics he eventually has a successor (she's black, btw) and she can talk to Wally thru the Speed Force. (JLU comics)

Low key, looking back on it they need to adapt that story where the Justice Lords return, shyt was fire. It's technically more of a Batman Beyond story, but Superman/Bruce/WW are still around and there are a lot of flashbacks to the earlier days.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just looked it up that garbage ass fantastic four cartoon had a crossover with The Incredible Hulk cartoon that I forgot existed:laff:
Oh I forgot about the Incredible Hulk cartoon no one has been able to make a good hulk since Bill Bixby :russ:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
True, but a lot of it is answered in Batman Beyond or the JLU comics (which are abou the future league, but there are a lot of flashbacks)

• Tim Drake eventually gets kidnapped/tortured by the Joker until he goes insane (ROTJ)
  • Tim ends up killing the Joker. He recovers but retires from being Robin after that. Eventually Batgirl quits too. (ROTJ)
  • Batman leaves the Justice League after a while to focus on Gotham. Eventually he gets old and retires, meets Terry, etc. (ROTJ)
  • Vixen gets murdered by Shadow Thief right before John Stewart was about to propose to her (JLU comics)
  • GL and Shayera (with help from Adam Strange) hunt down Shadow thief. (JLU comics)
  • Shadow Thief tries to kill Shayera like he did Vixen. GL literally shoots and kills Shadow Thief with a gun. (JLU comics)
  • GL then gets summoned by the GL Corps to explain himself. He basically tells them he doesn't regret killing Shadow Thief at all, so they kick him out of the Corps. (JLU comics)
  • John and Shayera retire from the League and have a kid. (JLU comics)
  • Superman continues to be Superman and is still an active hero in the Batman Beyond era. (Batman Beyond)
  • Wonder Woman is a long story, but basically, the Justice Lords (remember them?) eventually get their powers back, and the league eventually goes to JLU earth to fight them. Diana decides to stay there for a while to help. (JLU comics)
  • The league doesn't hear from her for a long time. Eventually they find out that a war broke out (with the Justice Lords and their allies on one side, and Diana/Lord Batman on the other). Lord Batman and Diana (who fell in love at some point) decide to close the portal so the war doesn't spread to the League's earth (JLU comics)
  • They don't see Diana again for decades, until at some point during the Batman Beyond era she shows up again. At first they wonder if it's her or her Justice Lord counterpart. I guess I won't go into too much detail about what happened to her while she was on the Justice Lords Earth (unless somebody is interested) but long story short, she's gotten more cynical. The long and short of it is that they fight off an invasion and she ends up deciding to stay on her original Earth and (kind of) rejoins the league. (JLU comics)
  • Martian Manhunter retires from the League to live as a human (end of JLU)
  • At some point Wally gets stuck in the Speed Force. No idea how, but in the JLU comics he eventually has a successor (she's black, btw) and she can talk to Wally thru the Speed Force. (JLU comics)

Low key, looking back on it they need to adapt that story where the Justice Lords return, shyt was fire. It's technically more of a Batman Beyond story, but Superman/Bruce/WW are still around and there are a lot of flashbacks to the earlier days.
I was really talking about Lex and DarkseidIf u know don't spoil it for me:whoa:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, they need to have David Warner as Ra al Ghul and Loren Lester as Nightwing and make a JLU storyline about the Near Apocalypse of 09 (mentioned first in Batman Beyond).

Make a storyline where Ra's kills a JLU member (not the founding 7, however) and drives the main cast insane. Add on top of him getting something similar to the Apokalips plan to Darkseid with the Lazarus Pit, throw Nightwing in it, and

BAM!

One of the greatest DC stories written.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
He was such a beast putting together those highly complex story lines.

I'm still shocked that the Cadmus arc didn't get any sort of television awards recognition. Those seasons had me on the edge of my seat and it was mostly because of Dwayne and his writing. It got me interested in characters like Amanda Waller, Huntress, and The Question. It made me question on whether I should be rooting for the Justice League or the U.S. Government. Even Batman hit Superman with some knowledge letting them know that people should be afraid of the Justice League.