Just wrote my ex from 3 years ago a text should I send it?

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
So I haven't spoke to her ever since I broke her heart and I been feelomg bad. Its 3 am est...easter morning. I don't know of she gettong piped I don't even care. It been bugging me badly. Should I send it? Or woulx I end up looking lile a fool?

PS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PREVIOUS THREAD..

Hey (her name), I just wanted to tell you that you were the only female that I've ever had real feelings for. From the first time we met...to the picnic at (place we use to chill at)...to the times in the library...even now...I've never met anyone I've had so much in common with. I was scared and didn't want it to be true...when we kissed I felt so good and complete, I didn't want to believe any of it. I never told you how I felt back then because I was so scared but I'm telling you now. I just couldn't sleep without telling you this because you are such an amazing, strong, beautiful person and I felt awful...hope you are doing well in school and all aspects of life...ive never sent a text like this before, i just had to clear my conscious (sp?) so I can move forward. Have a great and blessed easter.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk HD

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
So I haven't spoke to her ever since I broke her heart and I been feelomg bad. Its 3 am est...easter morning. I don't know of she gettong piped I don't even care. It been bugging me badly. Should I send it? Or woulx I end up looking lile a fool?

PS. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PREVIOUS THREAD..

So you still care about the broad and cant dim the simping.

send it. hopefully her number is the same. maybe yall could rekindled things or get finalized closure.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Ain't you that australian nomad that playz the kazoo :laugh: fuk outta here wierdo, I wouldn't take ur dirty advicr if you were serious

nope. you got me confused with someone else, fruit. take your mouse and move it up and to the right hover it over "log out" and hit the left click.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
In all honesty it wont hurt to send if you're seeking closure for yourself but you should have hit her with a little bit of a lead in before you caveman slugged her over the head with the heartfelt text 3 years too late.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I don't know man...three years is kinda long to send a text spilling your heart out like that. Should've called anyway. It seems more heartfelt. Hope this ends well for you

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Thanks brehs. Suprised to see real responses here once in a while. She really loved me man, she constantly blogs about how she is still fd up and how she let me slip away. She blaming herself for something I did brehs :(

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
breh you're a fukk up... if you really wanted to say those things.. text her and ask her to meet for coffee and look her in her face and say that shet... its so fukked up what texting has done to us as people... niccas writing essay long love letters unprovoked.