Just watched Tomorrowland...

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Really liked this movie. Maybe it was the whole optimism vs cynicism thing that got me but I really fukked with it. It's not perfect by any means though

movie had potential but it felt short and didn't develop the plot enough

I liked the movie a lot but I LOVED the message behind it, if that makes any sense. The movie could have been a 10/10 with better execution but ended up a 8/10 imo. It was too slow in some spots and too fast in others. The special effects and overall creativity were nice but they definitely needed to build out the storyline more.

That message though :banderas:

We are talking about the Disney movie right?

Yes.

first 2 posts made me buy the blu tbh

:russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I liked the movie a lot but I LOVED the message behind it, if that makes any sense. The movie could have been a 10/10 with better execution but ended up a 8/10 imo. It was too slow in some spots and too fast in others. The special effects and overall creativity were nice but they definitely needed to build out the storyline more.

That message though :banderas:

Yes.

:russ:

It's definitely a movie for any creative person who's ever had writers block or any kind of block

y que

Banned
Daps
it was an eh movie the visuals are worth at least a lazy watch when bored

the story is stupid as hell though

the whole only people who are "smarts" or play the guitar or are artsy fartsy deserve to be part of some new world sound like some idealistic liberal nazi shyt

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This.

The house attack was awesome.

Loved the house scene.

I also wanted to see more of Tomorrowland. Rocketpacks, hovercrafts, safety bubble suits, and multi-level pools should have been the tip of the iceberg... they should have gone waaaay deeper into the elements that made up "Tomorrowland."

"which wolf wins?"

the one you feed

:wow:

:wow:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
it was an eh movie the visuals are worth at least a lazy watch when bored

the story is stupid as hell though

the whole only people who are "smarts" or play the guitar or are artsy fartsy deserve to be part of some new world sound like some idealistic liberal nazi shyt

Those with creativity and have it cultivated build the exciting world that you live in, the "better" world. Who runs the world? Nerds.

It was a good but so much more could've been explored.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watched it off the strength of this thread.

I thought it was really good.

Definitely better than the critics gave it credit for.

Good lookin out OP.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso