Just watched Inglorious Basterds

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm late but good flick, top 3 Tarantino (Django is number one)

Christoph Waltz is the man, he spoke English, German, French and Italian in one movie. Didn't know the movie was less English. Can't wait to see his future roles (hopefully non-German)

The opening scene was my fav

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
QTs movies go in this order:

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill
3. Reservoir Dogs

I'd put it right behind Pulp Fiction as the no 2 Tarantino movie. Reservoir Dogs lost my respect when I found it was a complete ripoff (instead of only partially ripped off like most Tarantino movies)

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Inglorious b*stards
3. Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Movie was ass. Needed at least 45 minutes left on the editing room floor to make it enjoyable. Every scene doesn't need to be 20 minutes of needless dialogue. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Movie was ass. Needed at least 45 minutes left on the editing room floor to make it enjoyable. Every scene doesn't need to be 20 minutes of needless dialogue. :comeon:

That "needless dialogue" was intense. Just say you don't have an attention span and call it a day then breh. Those scenes were piff through and through :heh:

bar scene
jew hunter opening
jew hunter in the restaurant with the girl

All crack.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That "needless dialogue" was intense. Just say you don't have an attention span and call it a day then breh. Those scenes were piff through and through :heh:

bar scene
jew hunter opening
jew hunter in the restaurant with the girl

All crack.

The only "intense" scene was the opening one (which was great). All down hill after that. Just because it's drawn out doesn't mean it's "intense." :yao:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The only "intense" scene was the opening one (which was great). All down hill after that. Just because it's drawn out doesn't mean it's "intense." :yao:

idk about that but the one scene before the jew hunter chokes the b1tch out is pretty intense :damn:

or when he meets showshanna in the restraunt

Brad Pitt killed it, one of my favorite QT characters

Last edited: