Just watched Hereditary...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Some ppl just don’t appreciate the slow burn arthouse horror. It is what it is. Hereditary is deserving of being in the convo as the best of the year. Collette absolutely crushed her role. Ending was a rollercoaster that made sense so it didn’t feel cheap or forced. Can’t see any true horror fan hating on this truly.
Agreed.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'm Spooked alone from the fact that this Thread freshly pops up after I watched it Sunday Night.

So many Demonic Elements in that Film.:merchant:

Seeing the Grandmother in the Dark was fukking with me, thought I was seeing things at 1st.:merchant:

Charlie:mjcry:

I really need to give it a Month and watch it again, let it sink in..
May watch it around the Holidays.:demonic:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure I can ever watch it again

It was that unnerving :merchant:

Can't wait for Asters next flick

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
This movie surprised me
That's the thing that I'll take away from this movie the most. The acting & themes were exactly executed the way it was supposed to be.

A) White Male privilege

B) The theme of inheritance and evil/psycological issues that is in lnheret in some families

C) the dinner scene was oscar worthy

D) All of the loose ends in the movie was tied up before the final scenes & it's broken down to a "explain it to me like I'm 5 years old" type of way that even if you paid a little bit of attention to the movie you'd understand why and how it ended.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Movie is a Horror GOAT. I'll never forget the uneasiness/anxiety I had leading up to the car scene. I mean, Charlie eating the cake and the subsequent actions following...damn.