Just watched Dune 1 and 2. These movies SUCKED.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes i did. I notice you fakkits got nothing to retort but "cinematography". Oooooh it looks good. fukking morons.

Dont post in my thread again cac. :unimpressed:

nikka I’m blacker than ya mommy p*ssy and certified on here so fukk outta here

You kicked off your goofy ass thread off trying to shyt on French auteurs (who made some of the greatest films of all time and birthed many of the film/editing techniques we see in modern film) simply because your dumb ass doesn’t understand the language of narrative structure and film.

You made your low IQ post while I was writing my post, so I missed that stupid shyt. But you only proved me right.

nikka said Paul had no arc and just “does things” yet we see Paul start out as quiet, passive and observant transform into a hardened, charismatic but reluctant leader. I know your dumb ass didn’t read the books so maybe some of the subtext is lost but we see many examples of how he transforms over the course of the two films through his temptations, thirst for revenge, approach to the Freemen and ultimately himself as a Harkonnen.

All of this went over your head because I imagine your dumb ass was watching a film of this scope on a shytty laptop with laptop speakers and spent most of the time on your phone and missed most of the context.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
You're not wrong. The second movie took a turn when he bossed up. It's like all the buildup was centralized to that moment.

The First movie was awful. Can't believe I watched such trash.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nikka I’m blacker than ya mommy p*ssy and certified on here so fukk outta here

You kicked off your goofy ass thread off trying to shyt on French auteurs (who made some of the greatest films of all time and birthed many of the film/editing techniques we see in modern film) simply because your dumb ass doesn’t understand the language of narrative structure and film.

You made your low IQ post while I was writing my post, so I missed that stupid shyt. But you only proved me right.

nikka said Paul had no arc and just “does things” yet we see Paul start out as quiet, passive and observant transform into a hardened, charismatic but reluctant leader. I know your dumb ass didn’t read the books so maybe some of the subtext is lost but we see many examples of how he transforms over the course of the two films through his temptations, thirst for revenge, approach to the Freemen and ultimately himself as a Harkonnen.

All of this went over your head because I imagine your dumb ass was watching a film of this scope on a shytty laptop with laptop speakers and spent most of the time on your phone and missed most of the context.

The fact your fakkit ass used the word auteurs just proves what a condescending I’m high iq for watching foreign films fakkit you are.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Neither film blew my wig back but I am excited for Dune 3 (thought the fight at the end of 2 was anticlimactic but I wanna see where Paul's arc goes next)

One can only hope Dune's success helps get more hard sci-fi greenlit. Denis' storytelling is kind of dry to me, like Nolan. I found the world of Mad Max more captivating than Dune, tbh.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
The second one was underwhelming.... After everyone was praising it. Denis might have a Nolan type following after a few more movies (and thats not a good thing)
Idk... im in the minority here. I liked the first one more than the second.
Im guessing it's not for you but to call them garbage :hhh:

I will give you that..

The 2nd one to me was like.. 6.9 and the first was 8.3

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
God damn this was boring garbage. It’s like an epic for arthouse nerds who think French films are high IQ.

This.

Do not let those bookworm goofies bully ypu.

Dune one and dune two = garbage

Art Barr

Last edited: