Just watched Dune 1 and 2. These movies SUCKED.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Yeah the servers suck. It made me make 3. Movie sucked so much the server co-signed it three times.
The second one was underwhelming.... After everyone was praising it. Denis might have a Nolan type following after a few more movies (and thats not a good thing)
Idk... im in the minority here. I liked the first one more than the second.
Im guessing it's not for you but to call them garbage :hhh:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
If you didn’t like the second one

You got wack taste

Tell me what’s your top 3 dope movies you seen ?

When people make troll threads

They should list their most recent movies they like

Gauge their taste

:jbhmm:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The second one was underwhelming.... After everyone was praising it. Denis might have a Nolan type following after a few more movies (and thats not a good thing)
Idk... im in the minority here. I liked the first one more than the second.
Im guessing it's not for you but to call them garbage :hhh:

bruh its just a bunch of close up shots of some uncharismatic jew or some landscape shot. Half the movie is B roll footage lmao. Paul has almost zero arc, he just does things. The fighting was abysmal. There's no reason for you to care about any character.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
bruh its just a bunch of close up shots of some uncharismatic jew or some landscape shot. Half the movie is B roll footage lmao. Paul has almost zero arc, he just does things. The fighting was abysmal. There's no reason for you to care about any character.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say two of the most visually striking movies ever filmed sucked without explaining any reason as to why, brehs :unimpressed:

nikka couldn’t even formulate two sentences explaining how he got to this conclusion . Just that it “sucked”. nikkas be making shock threads to generate discussion

1 star / neg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Say two of the most visually striking movies ever filmed sucked without explaining any reason as to why, brehs :unimpressed:

nikka couldn’t even formulate two sentences explaining how he got to this conclusion . Just that it “sucked”. nikkas be making shock threads to generate discussion

1 star / neg

yes i did. I notice you fakkits got nothing to retort but "cinematography". Oooooh it looks good. fukking morons.

Dont post in my thread again cac. :unimpressed:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Only saw the first one but I liked it :manny:

Didn't think it was good enough or bad enough to generate so many feelings over it though lol