Just started watching Modern Family

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I ain't gonna lie, I fukks with this and a few other of them white-centered shows on ABC :yeshrug:

That joint Happy Endings got me like :dead: when it come on. It's white targeted, but black flavored :myman:

I like The Middle, too. I followed my nikka from Scrubs over, and white people poverty be funny as fukk. Hood rich, and don't even know it :pachaha:

Suburgatory got me needed them white women :ohlawd:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I watch a lot of NBC, ABC, CBS shyt. I don't get hate.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
The first season was amazing, second was alright.

But Phil is def. the best part of that show, cracks me the fukk up. Sofia is getting exploited like a mf, so they better give her that money.
If you ask me that bytch ain't being exploited enough. Need them nudes to leak.:steviej:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
WTF, bro, I swear on everything I was coming in here to post this title "Modern Family Is Funny As Fukk", I enter here and I see this thread at the top lmao.

I finally aint in the street on some bullshyt and I got time to do shyt regular people do (smh). My BM and daughter is over and i was trying to find some shyt to watch, I stubled across this shyt and damn, this shyt has me laughing harder than any sitcom show since the 90's, no bullshyt. Im a street nygga so I never gave this shyt a chance due to the fakkits, but damn, even them mothafukkas are funny as hell (no homo). This is a great show bro, probably the funniest on TV as of right now cause I dont laugh at shyt else.

What a coincidence though my dude, perfect fukkin timing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Last sitcom I genuinely enjoyed and watched regularly was Scrubs:manny: I've seen a couple eps of MF hear and there and wasn't too impressed so it didn't make an impression, I hear good things about Happy Endings though so I'm gonna give it a try when I get a minute...

Started the first season of Community with my homie last week, now THAT'S a funny ass show, my nikka Childish Gambino and Abed crack me up...

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF, bro, I swear on everything I was coming in here to post this title "Modern Family Is Funny As Fukk", I enter here and I see this thread at the top lmao.

I finally aint in the street on some bullshyt and I got time to do shyt regular people do (smh). My BM and daughter is over and i was trying to find some shyt to watch, I stubled across this shyt and damn, this shyt has me laughing harder than any sitcom show since the 90's, no bullshyt. Im a street nygga so I never gave this shyt a chance due to the fakkits, but damn, even them mothafukkas are funny as hell (no homo). This is a great show bro, probably the funniest on TV as of right now cause I dont laugh at shyt else.

What a coincidence though my dude, perfect fukkin timing.

Agree with everything my g

I only watch Breaking Bad and Boardwalk Empire but I need to get more up to date with stuff like this. It's good a sense ofescaping reality and see how normal white people are lol

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I enjoy the show, but it does not deserve all the awards it receives. There are many shows that are better written. Also, i still don't understand how Sofia Vergara is the highest paid television actess, she's not even the best on her show...

I think Sofia is seen as the symbol of the show...it's always about her dresses or her look at any award shows.

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was bored and started watching this show of the strength of this thread. Not bad at all.
Daps and rep when im of 24