Just Started Watching Dawson's Creek...

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Guilty pleasure for me too..I have the box set lol, even my Mom went in on me for that one... it's frustrating to watch sometimes, because everyone has to be so emo and sensitive, and my high school life wasn't like that at all, I think thats partly why I like to watch movies/tv about coming of age/teen romance. I wanted a Joey. if you like season 1, you have to make it all the way through to see where it all ends up, it's one of those type of shows.

Aside from all that, it really was a very smartly written, well acted, groundbreaking show. You can see Kevin Williamson all over the first season, sharp, self aware, dialogue, straight out of 'Scream'. The Halloween episode is actually a lot scarier then most horror these days, straight up.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Guilty pleasure for me too..I have the box set lol, even my Mom went in on me for that one... it's frustrating to watch sometimes, because everyone has to be so emo and sensitive, and my high school life wasn't like that at all, I think thats partly why I like to watch movies/tv about coming of age/teen romance. I wanted a Joey. if you like season 1, you have to make it all the way through to see where it all ends up, it's one of those type of shows.

Aside from all that, it really was a very smartly written, well acted, groundbreaking show. You can see Kevin Williamson all over the first season, sharp, self aware, dialogue, straight out of 'Scream'. The Halloween episode is actually a lot scarier then most horror these days, straight up.

LOL!! I own almost all the tv dramas that aired on "The WB" that lasted at least 2 seasons, on DVD, Blu-ray, or HD-DVD. So, I'm real hardcore nostalgic fan of the old "The WB".

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hold up, im on ep 5 now. Did they change joey's sister BF from a legit black guy to a safe cornball brother? :mjpls:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

I pretty much know the story, i use to shyt on my cousin for watching this years ago :lolbron: