Just Started Snowfall.......

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Up to episode 7 now and gahdamn am I sick and tired of this forced ass boring mexican storyline :snoop:

I get they were trying to do what Breaking Bad/BCS did with the two different storylines running concurrent but man these MFs are almost making this shyt unwatchable. It's like a bootleg version of Narcos.

Please tell me the writers fixed this shyt from season two on :snoop:
Go rewatch a real show like the wire :ufdup:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the show is perfectly fine

a top 20 show of all time, a couple of the best seasons might be in my top 10 seasons of any show all time.

but the people who were jumping the gun saying it was better than the wire were always just trying to stir some shyt up.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I stopped watching after season 2 not because it sucked but because i forgot abouy it lol. I might as well start from the beginning. All i remember was Jerome reminding me of your typical unc from the 90s 😂

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
the show is perfectly fine

a top 20 show of all time, a couple of the best seasons might be in my top 10 seasons of any show all time.

but the people who were jumping the gun saying it was better than the wire were always just trying to stir some shyt up.
Last two seasons were amazing to me

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last two seasons were amazing to me
i think i rate it higher than most people, i get the criticisms though.

idk what people were expecting unless this show was supposed to take place in some type of alternate reality where drug dealers just off their fed connects and live on as billionaire kingpins or some shyt.

franklin was always an a$$hole. he got exactly what he deserved. Leon at least got a happy ending, I'm not even sure he deserved it, but he turned that character into one that you wanted to have a happy ending.

Silkk

Daps
i think i rate it higher than most people, i get the criticisms though.

idk what people were expecting unless this show was supposed to take place in some type of alternate reality where drug dealers just off their fed connects and live on as billionaire kingpins or some shyt.

franklin was always an a$$hole. he got exactly what he deserved. Leon at least got a happy ending, I'm not even sure he deserved it, but he turned that character into one that you wanted to have a happy ending.
I disagree on that. Not saying he was innocent in the beginning but by the end he was way more ruthless than ever.

He never would've thought about killing Luey or telling his mom he could live without her the first couple seasons.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree on that. Not saying he was innocent in the beginning but by the end he was way more ruthless than ever.

He never we thought about killing Luey or telling his mom he could live without her the first couple seasons.
nah he was always more ruthless than even his friends. go rewatch the final couple episodes of season 1 now that you've seen it all.

he got something fukked up in his head since day 1. he always been willing to take it a step further. he had a great idea businesswise initially (even if it is selling crack to his own community) the problem is he doesn't know how to treat people.

Silkk

Daps
nah he was always more ruthless than even his friends. go rewatch the final couple episodes of season 1 now that you've seen it all.

he got something fukked up in his head since day 1. he always been willing to take it a step further. he had a great idea businesswise initially (even if it is selling crack to his own community) the problem is he doesn't know how to treat people.
Franklin was too soft to kill the rapist dude and leon had to do it for him.

S4-6 Franklin would’ve done that shyt without a second thought like he dud Manboy. Earlier Saint would’ve NEVER killed that white boy either.