Just Started Snowfall.......

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Up to episode 7 now and gahdamn am I sick and tired of this forced ass boring mexican storyline :snoop:

I get they were trying to do what Breaking Bad/BCS did with the two different storylines running concurrent but man these MFs are almost making this shyt unwatchable. It's like a bootleg version of Narcos.

Please tell me the writers fixed this shyt from season two on :snoop:
Welcome to the club, Breh!
Snowfall is a great series & Walter Mosley wrote his ass off on the show! It's on my GOAT show list, up there with The Wire & Breaking Bad.
I was going to do a re-watch, but I found this reaction show on YouTube and watched it instead.

It was fun to see them enjoy the ride the same way that me & my friends did! Btw, the Mexican part holds the show back in the beginning, but it gets much better in season 2.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No doubt, He should have been dead numerous times over. He didn’t even switch shyt up after ray ray jacked him.
Breh was walking through the hood with kilos of that butter in a damn book bag. No gun, no knife, no friends. Just solo dolo.
Yeah, he should've got got.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Up to the season 2 finale....

I'm really not understanding why his stupid ass never called Reed for help with all that shyt :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I don't even understand how all this shyt went down without Reed even knowing about it when he always knows everything else.