Just started playing Breath of the Wild

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I still get a little disappointed when every Zelda release isn’t as good as OOT:mjcry:

Got damn that game was a legit masterpiece

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still get a little disappointed when every Zelda release isn’t as good as OOT:mjcry:

Got damn that game was a legit masterpiece

I used to see OOT as this mythic title that couldn’t be touched, but without the nostalgia goggles, I put MM and BOTW up there with it. Might not be better but worth a comparison imo :yeshrug:

The disrespect MM gets gotta stop tho :stopitslime:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Game goes down as a GOAT to me. Legit thought I grew out of games til this/Switch came out :yeshrug:

as far as the OP, I don’t think you get much out of getting tips/other experiences when you barely played the game yet, or haven’t at all. All the discovery is the best part.
I kind of stopped playing because of the reliance on exploring. I think when I left off almost all of my weapons were destroyed from all of the random fights. If I knew where to pick up more weapons without getting one shot by enemies I'd enjoy it more. I still say this is one of the best games on PC right now.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I kind of stopped playing because of the reliance on exploring. I think when I left off almost all of my weapons were destroyed from all of the random fights. If I knew where to pick up more weapons without getting one shot by enemies I'd enjoy it more. I still say this is one of the best games on PC right now.

I don’t remember ever actually running out of weapons. I may have had lower tier weapons early on, but I was always replacing my weakest weapon. And iirc if you’re pretty early on, sticking close to the first area will give you weaker mobs

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I don’t remember ever actually running out of weapons. I may have had lower tier weapons early on, but I was always replacing my weakest weapon. And iirc if you’re pretty early on, sticking close to the first area will give you weaker mobs
I was bugging. I must have been referencing an earlier save. Fired it up on lunch and I've been playing on and off all day. I just started the Zora's Domain quest.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
The Vah Naboris dungeon is the most tricky, still need to clear that one

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Yo people really be mad about the acclaim for this game:bryan:

It might not be for everyone but it’s a best seller on the switch and the people who play it really like it. Dude already got the game and is playing it I don’t know why some of y’all insist on chiming in on this thread just to say that you don’t get the hype lol

Only part that was a let down for me was the final battle. I wanted at least one humanoid Gannondorf.