Just started Detroit: Become Human, it's surprisingly engaging

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
started it a while back…minor spoiler since I won’t say who but I stopped at the part where one of the characters wakes up in the scrapyard

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's the best QuanticDream game ever because they actually reigned in David Cage's fukkery so you get a game that's a graphical and technical marvel with a story that doesn't embarrass itself.

I beat it recently and I'm gonna run it back soon. shyt was so good, I'm actually tempted to buy the PS4 versions of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls (they're both 50% until the 15th I believe)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It's the best QuanticDream game ever because they actually reigned in David Cage's fukkery so you get a game that's a graphical and technical marvel with a story that doesn't embarrass itself.

I beat it recently and I'm gonna run it back soon. shyt was so good, I'm actually tempted to buy the PS4 versions of Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls (they're both 50% until the 15th I believe)

Beyond 2 souls….don’t do it. Lol

It was free on ps plus not long ago and i said why not, after how much I enjoyed Detroit….:scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Beyond 2 souls….don’t do it. Lol

It was free on ps plus not long ago and i said why not, after how much I enjoyed Detroit….:scust:
These joints are guilty pleasures breh :russ:

Indigo Prohpecy jumped all the way out the window

Heavy Rain fell flat on its face

But I still got a soft spot for them for their ambition :noah:

I've always heard Beyond was the worst but I never played it...that shyt kinda callin me :pachaha:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
North >>>
:noah:

But yeah, one of my favorite games of all time. Story was so engrossing and emotional. Just a beautiful game.
What about the pawg from the start screen?

images

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

I saw a screenshot on r/gaming of some bad bytch (Madison, I think) getting naked and I gotta buy Heavy Rain now smh