Just spent 5 days in DR and the funny thing is...

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
bytches here that would get SIMPED in the states selling ass for $40-$60 dollars :mjlol:

I'm talking fire bytches here that would get taken out on the occasional $300 date, bought whatever they want, flown out all that walking the streets while their Dominican counter parts in NY are getting $200 bottles bought for them at La Marina and shyt.

Id advise against wifin a Dominican chic that moved to the US after age 14. Odds are if she fire she was capitalizing and selling ass in Sousoa :yeshrug: girls from all over the country come for a week or two, sell ass and go back to their boyfriends, kids, school, etc. In other parts of DR I pulled a chic that was WITH her boyfriend at the supermarket.

Anyways me and my nikkas out to Brazil later this year to fukk shyt up again :lolbron:

EDIT:

Some folks seem to be under the impression that this is some sort of cac activity. I thought so too. 85% of the nikkas walking around Sousoa looking for ass were nikkaS, black American men. I did not see too many old white men, not at the beaches, not in the strip and sure af not at the club. The club was 85% black American dudes, 10% American Dominicans and maybe 5% white. I saw more white men in groups with their black friends that I did the creepy old white man we stereotype it as.

The clubs DO NOT let in many Dominican or Haitian men. If you're a local good luck. They let in foreign black men no questions asked. Dominicans got frisked or flat out told no by the bouncers. I was shocked.

Another thing is nikkas thinking only no p*ssy getting nikkas were out there for ass. Lmao funny thing is the dudes most excited for ass were the nikkas that pulled p*ssy on the reg in the states. The shy, timid dudes were more indifferent to the women much as they are stateside. Speaking from my group, the groups we met and my friends past groups and my boys who hit me off my IG stories the only nikkas talking bout bytches when they saw my story were the nikkas that think about bytches damn near 24/7. The "womanizers" of the groups wanted to bring bytches back to the Villas the most. The tag alongs didn't care as much although they engaged but to a much lesser extend. Womanizers live for p*ssy and had no shame in their game.

Last edited:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Why is it always about bytches when you nikkas travel somewhere? Is that all y’all be looking for when you’re out in another country?
That's what we came to DR for nikka. I've been to 17 countries did plenty of "sight seeing" and cultural shyt. It's my nikkas bachelor party Vaca you think we cane to look at statues and museums:mjlol:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I gotta question for you..

What's good with the fine square chicks in DR? Are ALL of the women out there selling ass? Are dudes going there and pulling bad ones w/o breaking bread?

I see nothing appealing about going to places like DR to monger. I think the true adventure is to travel to these countries and pulling a baddie who isn't out to run your pockets.

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
yall really need to be chill about how much personal info you post in here

so dudes on my tl postin pics of them in DR for a bachelor party this weekend

all them niqqas gettin looked at funny style now :scusthov:

mfs gettin engaged to spend thosands and buy p*ssy they cant pull regulary :heh: just dont get married lames
Who spent thousands? :gucci: The flight, the Villa, drinks everything was cheap :mjgrin:

And you know damn well nikkas in the States taking bytches out on multiple dates before getting a chance to fukk. I don't see the shame in this to be honest.