just seen Batman Vs Superman

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
shyt was trash. Batman's fight scenes were garbage (swear there were only two or three of them) then you have him taking guns from people and then using them but Batman was always about keeping the criminals alive so the police could get them. Ben as Batman will not work unless they find a really good stunt man.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
tenor.gif

This is the problem with the fukking movie. Only like 15% of people who watched it got what was going on. First off Batman's fight scenes were generally one of the lauded parts of the movie, so you in the minority in that one. And the only time he took guns from someone and used them was in the Knightmare dream sequence, which showed a post-apocalyptic future where Superman turns rogue, and there's no point in keeping by your "no kill" rule when the sky is literally falling. That premonition is what inspires him further to take on Superman and stop him, because he sees the danger in what would happen if Superman ran loose

I might be wrong but it damn sure looked like the sky was falling when Bane was whoopin that ass but he still ain't grab the strap. As far as the fight scenes that shyt was trash bruh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah bruh, the sky was literally falling as in Earth was being overrun by *presumably* Darkseid
batman-v-superman-knightmare-scene-finally-explained.jpg

The fukk is the point of not killing when all your friends are dead, the Earth is gone, there is no police or justice system to report to, Superman killing everybody willy nilly, etc etc?

A lot of people didn't get what was going on with this scene. That's WB's fault for not releasing the director's cut in the theaters but the main reason it was edited down was because they didn't want a 3-hour movie. Unfortunately it was necessary to have 3 hours, they needed time to tell this story. Director's cut in heavy rotation tho :obama:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
A lot of people didn't get what was going on with this scene. That's WB's fault for not releasing the director's cut in the theaters but the main reason it was edited down was because they didn't want a 3-hour movie. Unfortunately it was necessary to have 3 hours, they needed time to tell this story. Director's cut in heavy rotation tho :obama:
Comic book stans already knew :wow:

I marked out during that scene.

Me: :gladbron:
Casual: :dwillhuh:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That's the only one that should be seen.

Theatrical was :trash:

I don't know why WB released that trash on BR/DVD. It should've been burned, never to be seen again. :scust:
the director's cut ain't really add shyt meaningful though. they both was weak.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
That's the only one that should be seen.

Theatrical was :trash:

I don't know why WB released that trash on BR/DVD. It should've been burned, never to be seen again. :scust:
I feel like I should give the Directors Cut a shot cause most of what i've heard has been positive,but I don't feel like watchng a even longer version of a movie i hated you know?