Just rented Divergent..um, why did it swerve?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
This movie was going ok up until they kept having her go through the hallucination testing. Then fast forward and the trainer (four) is also a divergent?? Hell, i dun cut it off and back on (texting and posting) because this movie is ass. Im at the part now where her mom just killed 3 soldiers out of the blue and they running through the streets...diverging cats:mjlol: Good premise for most part but i cant watch anymore of this. Second blockbuster that let me down starring teens (hunger games). I mean, shluld i just stick to reading the books because this movie is bare naked asscakes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked this movie

I dont get the hate

Like it way more than Hunger Games 1 and slightly more than Maze Runners

None of the 3 franchises are great but they're ok to me

movie made ZERO sense to me. why did she wanna be part of that crazy click? why did they do all those crazy stunts? why did she bail on her fam? how was her mom also part of the crazy crew? why did that dude have any interest in her ugly ass? why?

I was confused the whole time I saw that shyt on HBO last week.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I liked this movie

I dont get the hate

Like it way more than Hunger Games 1 and slightly more than Maze Runners

None of the 3 franchises are great but they're ok to me

Maze Runner was 10x better than this pile of crap. everything about divergent was formulatic. almost straight out of the page of how to make a B movie. you knew everything that was going to happen before it happened. Maze Runner was captivating from the start and lot darker and edgier than this and hunger games (which i like as well).

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Leading actress wasnt strong enough to carry the movie.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watching this now and this shyt weak as fukk so far. Getting real tired these cacfest dystopia movies with no blacks in sight or these half breeds thats supposed to represent us in society playing the token minority that brings nothing new to the movie and gives moral support to the main character. The main actress in this shyt is boring as watching paint dry and this feels like some high school romance clickish shyt. fukk this.
1tn4ap.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
i recorded it, but not sure if i'm going to give it a watch soon. Heard it's almost like a copy of the Hunger Games.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:whew: Haven't watched this, a hunger game or a twilight.

:patrice: I don't think I've seen any teeny film based on a book series in the last 7-10 years.