just permed my hair bone straight.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:camby:

That perm shyt...My shyt grown out on some D-Rose,C Watford type shyt...

Keep a good lineup,get some good oils so ya hair don't be dry and snowfall when you comb and you straight :win:

Not to mention I been getting more attention from females :sas1:
quit lyin you dun broke like 8 picks in your life time, hair probably ashy and makes sounds when you comb through it.

I dont even comb my shyt, hair so sleek I can use my hands to lay it down :noah:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
no way. combed it out, applied relaxer, used a wood stick to make sure application was on point. used non-lye kept it in for about 15 min. used some activator shampoo, when the pink went to white, I knew I was done, that and my door bell rung apparently bytches sensed my hair was on 100 now. nikka came out the shower hair was laid flat down, water immediately fell out of it.:noah:

my hair is glycining, you aint ready for this sorta hair treatment, hair lookin better than Kim K. :noah2:
nikka you permed yo shot yo self?? Damn, I am not only impressed I think I'm arroused...
tumblr_lzp7n9cEfk1r8mow6o2_250.gif

But that's some good shyt tho. I'm really impressed.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka you permed yo shot yo self?? Damn, I am not only impressed I think I'm arroused...
tumblr_lzp7n9cEfk1r8mow6o2_250.gif

But that's some good shyt tho. I'm really impressed.
hell yea I did. had the gloves, wood stick, comb, activators and all that shyt set up in order. even used the protector gel on my edges so I dont burn my skin. ya boy got the relaxer game on point. didnt even burn, tingled a little, but I came out the shower with no scabs, no burns, no nothing, just bone straight shiny beautiful wind blowing hurr. :obama:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
hell yea I did. had the gloves, wood stick, comb, activators and all that shyt set up in order. even used the protector gel on my edges so I dont burn my skin. ya boy got the relaxer game on point. didnt even burn, tingled a little, but I came out the shower with no scabs, no burns, no nothing, just bone straight shiny beautiful wind blowing hurr. :obama:
:to: you not gone want me, as you can see according to the recent coli pic thread... I been relaxer free since May... I got so much new growth I could cut off the last inch of permed hair & be good. I'd prolly still be getting relaxers if i hadn't broken up with my beautician.... :sadcam:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
quit lyin you dun broke like 8 picks in your life time, hair probably ashy and makes sounds when you comb through it.

I dont even comb my shyt, hair so sleek I can use my hands to lay it down :noah:
Nope my hair is the way it was meant to be...:sas1:

fukk I need to do all of that to my hair to resemble some puerto rican?:sas2:

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps
You need to chill breh :whoa:. @Milk N Cookies is cool peoples. Did y'all have an e-fight?

And then this 'person' has the audacity to have ME on ignore. bytch you told ME to 'go fukk myself' and for no goddamn reason less than 30 minutes after i joined this site. Then you open some little bullshyt thread talking about a fukking goddamn neg-train when things didn't go your way. 'We coli ladies need to have each others backs.' YOU go fukk YOURSELF and dive off a fukking bridge. You can tell her that, i'm out.