Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
they're trying to "straighten" their stories like someone said. they're in the DMs right now. other breh turned off his activity so we can't see (it was on before):deadmanny:

VhFUL8Y.png
nikka going into hiding reevaluating his life

invalid

Banned
Daps
I stopped reading earlier but multiple dudes on here were following it? :dame:

I didn't even want to mention that but if you go to that things IG you could look to see it's recent followers and it was a shyt ton of Coli brehs from this thread. One poster got called out on it earlier in the thread so he quickly went back and unfollowed.

That confirmed for me the rumours people have been making for years about Coli posters being into tranny's.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
they're trying to "straighten" their stories like someone said. they're in the DMs right now. other breh turned off his activity so we can't see (it was on before):deadmanny:

VhFUL8Y.png
Let me get this straight (pun unintended). Four dudes on here went globe thotting- end up sharing the same bussy pass around prostitute. Two of them went all the way out of the country to Thailand in transit to end up smashing that; but are the same ones trashing black american women stateside who are actually women.
:skip:
Not only is the bytch hideous but it’s a man but they all came in bragging and boasting like that was a foreign dime.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't even want to mention that but when you went to that things IG you could look to see it's recent followers and it was a shyt ton of Coli brehs from this thread. One poster got called out on it earlier in the thread then he went back and unfollowed.
Df?? This is too much. I better not see any threads created about random chick chatter on twitter that went “viral”, again . Make it make sense
tenor.gif

Daps
I didn't even want to mention that but if you go to that things IG you could look to see it's recent followers and it was a shyt ton of Coli brehs from this thread. One poster got called out on it earlier in the thread so he quickly went back and unfollowed.

That confirmed for me the rumours people have been making for years about Coli posters being into tranny's.
:dame::snoop:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
Let me get this straight (pun unintended). Four dudes on here went globe thotting- end up sharing the same bussy pass around prostitute. Two of them went all the way out of the country to Thailand in transit to end up smashing that; but are the same ones trashing black american women stateside who are actually women.
Not only is the bytch hideous but it’s a man but they all came in bragging and boasting like that was a foreign dime.
Not only that, but one of them came in telling us we're "uncultured" and that he has "3 passports" and does this ALL THE TIME. :mjlol:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

Naw. OP dropped $22 on the onlyfans page believing that it was a woman. Then 2 random dudes came in and stated they coincidentally smashed the alleged treh while in Thailand.