Just paid $22 for onlyfans AMA UPDATE: I SLIPPED AND FELL IN SOME BUSSY

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Code red, code red. I asked him for y'all, and you can hear it from the horse's mouth.

HfuatfX.png

InsecureSnappyGoose-size_restricted.gif

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Two coli posters unknowingly or knowingly smashed a tranny.

Y’all either lying or ignored all the signs. Why didn’t y’all do a lil bit of research into shorty first? Smh :snoop:

Remember that since "we dont get out the house" to travel that we arent cultured according to one of them

:yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
haha... looked like it? fam shorty is not a transformer... simple as that... i know mad shortyz in thailand and they point out all the transformers ... i even saved a few muhfukkaz from getting caught up with that when i was there...cuz ninjaz had too much liquor in em.. p*ssy was wack thats all... shyt is real fam.

The “p*ssy” was wack huh :laff:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biggest Coli L of 2020 LMFAOOO
I was on video chat with my mom and I couldnt stop laughing so i had to tell her what happened

Her::picard::picard::picard::picard:

Me:Yea mom:mjlol:

Her: Was it cause of the rona? They were probably gay this whole time

Me: :russ:

Her: Let me get off this phone, I gotta tell Shirley and dem

:deadmanny:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Remember that since "we dont get out the house" to travel that we arent cultured according to one of them

:yeshrug:

#Travelgang does not condone the actions of these renegades in any form or fashion. :dame:

I've been to Brazil, Colombia and SE Asia without these type of problems... :merchant:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
:ohhh:

All jokes aside , I smashed shorty when I went to Koh Samui a year ago . I’m gonna dig deep on my snap & whatsapp to look for proof , honestly the p*ssy wasn’t all that she started bleeding .

Edit : she went by a different Ig name when we linked up Diloladear . Can’t find her messages .

UncomfortablePopularIndianjackal-size_restricted.gif

Get tested.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:ohhh:

All jokes aside , I smashed shorty when I went to Koh Samui a year ago . I’m gonna dig deep on my snap & whatsapp to look for proof , honestly the p*ssy wasn’t all that she started bleeding .

Edit : she went by a different Ig name when we linked up Diloladear . Can’t find her messages .

giphy.gif