Just Ordered Some Dudu Osun Soap

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I only use it on my face b/c it;s good for exfoliating and keeping away shaving bumps.

But if it dries your face out, use the Palmers cocoa butter for the face. It's light and made for the face

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I stopped using it ages ago because I started to get a strange allergic reaction to it and extreme dryness.

The Nubian Heritage soaps and body washes are the way to go. Their African Black Soap is better than DuDu Asun by far. They smell way better, don't dry out your skin and last longer in my experience. Oh, their body creams are just :blessed: They need to make cologne and they'll really be winning.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i dont like it. it smells like school gym soap and it leaves black streaks everywhere

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
cleared up my sisters acne and pimples like it was nothing.
Proactive is joke. She spends all this money on it and some African soap performed better :why:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cleared up my sisters acne and pimples like it was nothing.
Proactive is joke. She spends all this money on it and some African soap performed better :why:

as if africans aren't capable of making great products? u forget africans invented most technology here in the united states during the slave era and periods immediately following it.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as if africans aren't capable of making great products? u forget africans invented most technology here in the united states during the slave era and periods immediately following it.

Shut up nikka.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For those of you burning through bars of soap try a wooden soap holder

Daps
I stopped using it ages ago because I started to get a strange allergic reaction to it and extreme dryness.

The Nubian Heritage soaps and body washes are the way to go. Their African Black Soap is better than DuDu Asun by far. They smell way better, don't dry out your skin and last longer in my experience. Oh, their body creams are just :blessed: They need to make cologne and they'll really be winning.

Can you post images of which particular one you using?

Daps
i dont like it. it smells like school gym soap and it leaves black streaks everywhere

c00n
mysmilie_1647.gif