Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is probably a guy.
jwaoknxetbm3c.png

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
balls deep, wont pull out, run outside hop on the hood of my car naked and scream at the top of my lungs after i nut

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Thats A Bad Ass Arabial Chick :ehh:

Long As TS Dont Do No Editing Later

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
She's Indian which means she's most likely on that mj pls tip. :mjpls: I went to high school/grew up with a lot of Indian girls and pretty much all of them would say a lot of racist shyt about Black people (mostly Black men). I think it's safe to say that they aren't checking for Black men. Sorry to burst y'alls bubbles.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
She's Indian which means she's most likely on that mj pls tip. :mjpls: I went to high school/grew up with a lot of Indian girls and pretty much all of them would say a lot of racist shyt about Black people (mostly Black men). I think it's safe to say that they aren't checking for Black men. Sorry to burst y'alls bubbles.

B-b-but we have big dikks and that's what every woman wants :damn:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness

That ain't what he asked you, doe...

he asked - "just off that pic, would you hit?"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon:

indian women, like most asian women, love black men. they deify us, treating us as if we are sexually potent gods sent from the heavens. one of my good friends is from india, and he says black men can feast on the most beautiful indian women out there.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
That ain't what he asked you, doe...

he asked - "just off that pic, would you hit?"

:what: I'm a woman. And, I added that part in my comment bc it's the truth. Indian women don't fukk with Black men.

:comeon:

indian women, like most asian women, love black men. they deify us, treating us as if we are sexually potent gods sent from the heavens. one of my good friends is from india, and he says black men can feast on the most beautiful indian women out there.

:russ: :duck: