Just me or are alerts and thread posting going SUPER slow the last few days?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
not sure if its just you but im not having any problems. need some more info though. computer? mobile? browser? operating system?

Dell Inspiron 5520
Firefox (desktop); also experienced the same problems with Chrome for both desktop and Android tablet
Windows 10 64 bit

Router: Buffalo WZR-HP-AG300H with DD-WRT v3.0-r27332 (06/16/15) std

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
miNkPMz.png

Still happening.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjlol: they ain't worried bout that shyt. Maybe try going to a different skin or browser :ld:

Im on white coli and never have issues in safari :manny:
I'll try a different skin. I've tried every browser available and had the same results.

Just not sure why they have a help section that never really takes suggestions into consideration or won't help with technical problems.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:mjlol: they ain't worried bout that shyt. Maybe try going to a different skin or browser :ld:

Im on white coli and never have issues in safari :manny:
I'll try a different skin. I've tried every browser available and had the same results.

Just not sure why they have a staff section that never really takes suggestions into consideration or won't help with technical problems.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Just not sure why they have a staff section that never really takes suggestions into consideration or won't help with technical problems.
We were busy watching football and wrestling. Besides we get the "week"ends off. :lolbron:

Try logging out and logging back in if you haven't. I noticed you were on a desktop. Try running a virus scan to see if everything is ok. And clear your cookies. I don't know if that's the same as cache but try that. I don't think it's anything with the site cuz it would be more common or it would've been an issue with the server. If all else fails. Unplug the computer and throw it in the trash. :francis:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
We were busy watching football and wrestling. Besides we get the "week"ends off. :lolbron:

Try logging out and logging back in if you haven't. I noticed you were on a desktop. Try running a virus scan to see if everything is ok. And clear your cookies. I don't know if that's the same as cache but try that. I don't think it's anything with the site cuz it would be more common or it would've been an issue with the server. If all else fails. Unplug the computer and throw it in the trash. :francis:

I went back to the default skin and changed my password and so far things have gotten better.

Thanks for the tip @Silkk :salute:

Not sure if the password change or skin change improved things (for now *knock on wood*) but those are possible options for those who may have similar problems.

@KOOL-AID Try doing both of those things if you haven't already.

Edit: The "error" still occurs but not as frequently so :yeshrug:. I'll take that for now.

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Sx1q4k9.png

I went to view "Page Source" while using Firefox when I got this screen and I saw:

luCd5tg.png

Not sure if this helps at all in understanding the problem. This happened a few minutes ago.

Gryme

Rookie
Daps
im sorry to go off topic, but can someone tell me what I have to do to before i can start threads and send private messages? thanks!

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
im sorry to go off topic, but can someone tell me what I have to do to before i can start threads and send private messages? thanks!
You need more posts. Not sure of the number but you need more posts. Might be 20 but don't take my word on it.