Just left the bank. I had 974.36$ worth of change since Covid. 4 shoe boxes full since March 2020. What y'all do with change?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
And I've given away at least 200$ in change. If a homeless person catches me at the end of my day after I done broke a bunch of singles moving around, I don't just give them what I got back at the register, I give every coin in my pocket. Usually 2-3$ but sometimes 6-7 on days I been buying a lot of shyt. I really don't do exact change when I shop unless it crosses my mind when I see somebody else do it lol, so my pockets be full of that shyt.

This much change is ridiculous smh. I'm ashamed of that bytch ass nikka @Pazzy.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Got a change cup on my dresser that I dump out all my lose coins into and just keep filling until the end of the year.
Sort out the quarters into their own bottles and roll the other coins up and cash out.
Usually net around 140-250 in change depending on much dollars I've broken, but lately I've been walking with scattered change in my pocket so I can meet the cents total exact to get back paper change as opposed to coins.​

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The coins I put in jars and eventually take them to a Coinstar. If you put the money in your Amazon account or your Sky Miles, they don't charge you the convenience feee.

My last haul got me my gen 1 Nintendo Switch and paid for my plane ticket to Europe back in 2019.

Man...simpler times