Just left Los Angeles

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got back from LA.
I haven't been there in over 10 years.

I have to say the talent in LA has fallen off CONSIDERABLY.

Your best chance out here really is to PAWG.

The latinas being built like refrigerators has been a joke for a long time but it seems like it's a lot worse now. When you're young, have your fun with these girls. But after like 27 years old? Bruh you don't want what's coming. Date another college grad mami or move on to black women or pawgs.

Asians out here can be slim. But they don't really have any shape. So if that's your thing just pick the prettiest face.

But I was thoroughly disappointed. I remember LA being a lot better.

I was in Tampa maybe a year ago and I thought it was the butterface capital of America. But at least you can find beautiful women in Tampa. It's a struggle in LA.

Miami and NYC have moved way past Los Angeles in my opinion, even with the excessive BBLs and plastic surgeries.

I wonder how the Midwest is doing. Gonna have to check out Chicago soon.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Got back from LA.
I haven't been there in over 10 years.

I have to say the talent in LA has fallen off CONSIDERABLY.

Your best chance out here really is to PAWG.

The latinas being built like refrigerators has been a joke for a long time but it seems like it's a lot worse now. When you're young, have your fun with these girls. But after like 27 years old? Bruh you don't want what's coming. Date another college grad mami or move on to black women or pawgs.

Asians out here can be slim. But they don't really have any shape. So if that's your thing just pick the prettiest face.

But I was thoroughly disappointed. I remember LA being a lot better.

I was in Tampa maybe a year ago and I thought it was the butterface capital of America. But at least you can find beautiful women in Tampa. It's a struggle in LA.

Miami and NYC have moved way past Los Angeles in my opinion, even with the excessive BBLs and plastic surgeries.

I wonder how the Midwest is doing. Gonna have to check out Chicago soon.
Are you like a travelling pawg connoisseur?