Just how important is confidence to you?

Half empty or half full?

• Full confidence (not needed)

• wavering confidence (needed)

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So last week me and the fam(sisters, bro in law, and cousins) was sitting around talking about how women find confidence very attractive even its blind confidence.

So I asked the question would they prefer a man that displayed full confidence in everything he did in life but didn't feel like he needed a woman (them) in his life (still loved them) or a man that was half as confident but felt like they need a woman (them) in there life.

The answer's I got were pretty interesting, and aligned with certain personality types is what I noticed

How do you ladies feel ?

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Hmmm, not sure I completely understand the question (think it's the wording: Need vs Want), but....

I don't expect anyone to be 100% confident about everything in life. I just don't like a man or anyone to play a victim role. "I can't get a good job because of the white man", "The white man is the reason that I have to resort to selling drugs"

As far a needing a woman in his life, I think I can understand that I may not necessarily be NEEDED in a man's life, but I sure want to feel WANTED in his life.

I do know that I don't want a man being emotional dependent on me, as in I don't want to be the one who has to encourage him to have to do everything. I want him to already have the drive to WANT to do things.

I'm inexperienced when it comes to men/relationships, so I'm not sure if I'm making any sense in my answer.

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Hmmm, not sure I completely understand the question (think it's the wording: Need vs Want), but....

I don't expect anyone to be 100% confident about everything in life. I just don't like a man or anyone to play a victim role. "I can't get a good job because of the white man", "The white man is the reason that I have to resort to selling drugs"

As far a needing a woman in his life, I think I can understand that I may not necessarily be NEEDED in a man;s life, but I sure want to feel WANTED in his life.

I do know that I don't want a man being emotional dependent on me, as in I do';t want to be the one who has to encourage him to have to do everything. I want him to already have the drive to WANT to do things.

I'm inexperienced when it comes to men/relationships, so I'm not sure if I'm making any sense in my answer.
:noah:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

As far a needing a woman in his life, I think I can understand that I may not necessarily be NEEDED in a man;s life, but I sure want to feel WANTED in his life.

I do know that I don't want a man being emotional dependent on me, as in I do';t want to be the one who has to encourage him to have to do everything. I want him to already have the drive to WANT to do things.

I used to have a shyt confidence when I was younger but I think I know why

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I prefer a man that is confident with himself. I understand that everyone is not 100% confident, but men who are confident in themselves and abilities is extremely sexy to me. As @VFib said I would not want a man to emotionally dependent on me, and ALWAYS need me too say encouraging words for him to do something. it becomes exasperating. I work in an environment where I have to help people with financial problems over the phone. After 70+ calls I am exasperating and shaken after having to continuously provide emotional support. Also that is a sign of insecurity and impending abuse. That man will take his frustrations out on you especially if you have an ounce of confidence.
I want to feel wanted in my mans life. I don't want to feel like you're only with me because you need me, but instead because you made the decision to be with me. We NEED sleep because it's biology, but I wonder how many of us would go out of our ways to want sleep if we did not need it and it has no effect on us.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
For me I prefer a women that is confident with herself. I understand that everyone is not 100% confident, but a women who is confident in themselves and abilities is extremely sexy to me..As @agnosticlady said I would not want a women to be emotionally dependent on me, and ALWAYS need me too say encouraging words for her to do something.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
For me I prefer a women that is confident with herself. I understand that everyone is not 100% confident, but a women who is confident in themselves and abilities is extremely sexy to me..As @agnosticlady said I would not want a women to be emotionally dependent on me, and ALWAYS need me too say encouraging words for her to do something.

:dwillhuh: Did you just rewrite what I said :skip:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

:banderas:
I dapped before reading the whole post

Luna

All Star
Daps
There's a fine line between being okay with yourself and being arrogant. I despise arrogant people or big egos.