Just had the most shocking moment of my gaming career

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean it happened and I had to turn the game off stop and process it.

I'm almost 40 hours into this series of games called Muv-Luv. The first 10 was a traditional harem comedy. The next 15 there was a gerne shift but it was still kinda in line with that. I'm 15 hours into the 3rd game Muv-Luv Alternative and the danger keeps escalating and at about hour 15 in the game something happened to one of the characters that was so shocking I had to pause the game and stop playing just to process it. It wasn't just what happened it was the way it happened. I just wasn't ready psychologically to see that done.

I hope I come back to the game and resume it and the protagonist just hallucinated that because I can't handle it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Google brought me here….

maxresdefault.jpg

:leostare:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Google brought me here….

maxresdefault.jpg

:leostare:
Yeah that's the game. I know the guy that wrote Attack on Titan said it was his inspiration but I have never seen gore like that in Attack on Titan.

The scene this happens in was amazing. If you plan to play the games I'll edit the image so you can't tell who it is but it was a gut punch. It ain't a pretty picture.
gore.png

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah that's the game. I know the guy that wrote Attack on Titan said it was his inspiration but I have never seen gore like that in Attack on Titan.

The scene this happens in was amazing. If you plan to play the games I'll edit the image so you can't tell who it is but it was a gut punch. It ain't a pretty picture.
gore.png

:gucci:
who the fukk comes up with stuff like that

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:gucci:
who the fukk comes up with stuff like that
In the context of the game I was playing it was beyond out of place. Since that has happened the game has continued to torment me with that scene. The protagonist experienced PTSD over it and it conveys that to you the player very well.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This game has descended into complete suffering. I thought Steins Gate was bad when old girl kept dying and he kept trying to save her only to fail but this is bad. It's like a personal thunderstorm cloud over this protagonist head storming on him everywhere he goes. At this rate he's gonna try and off himself.