Just had my 1st neg train ran on me. Ask me anything

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
What you asked is not even some conspiracy theory, his own wife done alluded to it and Ta-Nehisi Coates researched it and found some evidence collaborated by Malcolm X own relatives (all this supposedly happened before he was muslim anyway). Honestly who gives a fukk what his sexuality was...he was a real one regardless. I'm not understanding how thats neg train worthy in 2016

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Did you really just say "ran on me"? :scust:
OP knows what he saying:mjpls:
image.png

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No knock to you but we gotta put this bullshyt to bed. It's sad that all of this came about from two unfounded books & his autobiography(which could be heavily fabricated seeing how Haley lied in Roots, was hard pressed for money & was just trying to get paid when Autobiography of Malcom X came).

A lot of folks (not saying you) use Bruce Perry's Malcom as their proof that he was involved in gay for play. The book was discredited when it came out then and still holds no weight today.

Two, In Marable's book, he says that Malcolm was paid to rub talcum powder on a man and massage him until he bust. He took that from Haley in Malcolm's Autobiography, but Red jerked the old man, not Malcolm. Marable also mentions a memoir by Malcolm's nephew, who says he "heard" the story from Malcolm's sister Ella.

Marable's point is confusing as hell. He doesn't offer any other instances of Malcom being gay, but implied that there may have been when he said that Malcolm was "not an active homosexual after 1952." At the same time, Marable says that Malcolm's experience with the old man appeared "to have been limited". Again all pointless allegations.

Either way it's some disrespectful bullshyt used to discredit what that sacrificed his life for.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
In 1 month I notice a few people you don't talk negative about.

Malcom X
Nas
Kobe
Tupac

:russ: I got neg'd cuz I said my Somali youngin got ass on 10 with a forehead to match bad part about it is, it's all facts & she'd be the first to tell you.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
What you asked is not even some conspiracy theory, his own wife done alluded to it and Ta-Nehisi Coates researched it and found some evidence collaborated by Malcolm X own relatives (all this supposedly happened before he was muslim anyway). Honestly who gives a fukk what his sexuality was...he was a real one regardless. I'm not understanding how thats neg train worthy in 2016

Malcolm's nephew wrote a memoir that featured Malcolm X's gay hustling and that story was told to him to by Malcolm's sister.

The Sexuality of Malcolm X
To the evidence: The notion that Malcolm X was a closeted gay man was first aired by Bruce Perry who, in his book Malcolm, claimed that his subject had several gay encounters, many of them for money. Perry's book was loudly denounced at the time of publication, and I'm sure some of the denunciation had to do with anger at the very thought of the icon of black manhood sleeping with men. For my part, I found Perry's book, which is big on telepathy and small on skepticism, to be pretty worthless. I take any claim leveled in that book with a grain of salt.

The claim by Marable is more limited, and rests on somewhat firmer ground. Marable says that Malcolm was paid to rub talcum powder on a man and massage him until he came. This is also relayed in Malcolm's Autobiography, but with another man (not Malcolm) doing the massaging. Marable enlists a memoir by Malcolm's nephew Rodnell Collins, who says he heard the story from Malcolm's sister Ella Collins. On the broader point Marable is rather confusing. He doesn't offer any other instances of sex with men, but implies that there may have been when he writes that Malcolm was "not an active homosexual after 1952." At the same time, Marable says that Malcolm's experience with Lennon appears "to have been limited,"