Just got off the phone with James Harden, told me to deliver a message...

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...he said he's dropping a 30 point triple double in a W today and gonna bust out a new celebration he's cooked up in the lab. Stay tuned.
supahotfire.gif

Said it's a sure thing. 50+% from the field, single digit turnovers.
tiger-woods-fist.gif

Only thing he couldn't say was what the free throw factor would be like.

Call it The Coli Special. Don't spread this leak too widely outside of the Coli. Casual fans can't handle spoilers, ya know?

I hate it had to be you Celtics fans, sorry...
Maybe better luck game 5. :jawalrus:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well I guess I’m in for a bad afternoon then, should’ve avoided the spoilers :mjcry:

Daps
Ain't it funny how OP is predicting how Harden will have ONE good performance, and doesn't say anything about the series as a whole, most likely because he knows even if Harden plays well in Game 4, he'll most likely back it up with a few garbage performances on the way to a 2nd round exit.

:lolbron:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
...he said he's dropping a 30 point triple double in a W today and gonna bust out a new celebration he's cooked up in the lab. Stay tuned.
supahotfire.gif

Said it's a sure thing. 50+% from the field, single digit turnovers.
tiger-woods-fist.gif

Only thing he couldn't say was what the free throw factor would be like.

Call it The Coli Special. Don't spread this leak too widely outside of the Coli. Casual fans can't handle spoilers, ya know?

I hate it had to be you Celtics fans, sorry...
Maybe better luck game 5. :jawalrus:

He needs to be aggressive early. Forget all that facilitating shyt. Embiid is not right he's gotta put the squad on his back.

And i have a feeling he will..

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't it funny how OP is predicting how Harden will have ONE good performance, and doesn't say anything about the series as a whole, most likely because he knows even if Harden plays well in Game 4, he'll most likely back it up with a few garbage performances on the way to a 2nd round exit.

:lolbron:
You're talking to the wrong one my guy. :hubie:

Game 1, I predicted Harden would score 40+ in a 4 point win. Games 2 and 3 I didn't predict anything. Look it up.