Just got off the phone with a breh and realized how rigged the game can be

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
As someone that doesn't have those kind of connections I really don't have the slightest idea of how to move up or across the proverbial chess board. I'm going to find someone just like you OP and kick them right in the shin :francis:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Z_KngZ.gif

Play phone tag with another grown man, brehs
be laying on your bed twirling the phone chord while talking to another man, brehs.
:francis:

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
As someone that doesn't have those kind of connections I really don't have the slightest idea of how to move up or across the proverbial chess board. I'm going to find someone just like you OP and kick them right in the shin :francis:
look up your local YMCA/Boys&Girls Club/100Black Men of America and volunteer at one of the events there and run your "story" to the first established breh/ette you see:
1. Who you are
2. Where you are
3. Where you are going
4. Can you help me

My name is Capitol and im from _______. i am a _______ at ______ inc. I want to __________ and have taken steps to do so by __________ . Do you know anyone who can help me achieve that?

your presence volunteering at whatever age you are will set you far apart from their peers. These people, maybe not OP but he defintely knows people that serve on Nonprofit boards and aside from working connections to gather grant money (for the event that you met them at, and others) they are there to work connections to rise them up. You never know what purpose you can help someone serve. Even here, a phone call led to a connections that led to a post that led to you getting more information.

People want to help and all you have to do is (have the courage to) ask.

Last edited:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I'm happy for breh. I'm still looking. Gonna hit up fam if nothing comes through at the end of the month. Job market sucks though, been applying since last year but was let go at the beginning of this month.
You won't believe how many doors open by just unlocking your phone and rolling through contacts