Just got off the phone with a breh and realized how rigged the game can be

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
One of my mentees is in his final year and ringed me up to get some advice

Told him to say less and to send me his resume and LinkedIn

He's going to get a text and call from 2 people and have 2 jobs ready that will pay significantly more than he's making delivering. Breh is set when he graduates

Didn't even stop to think about all the other kids that won't get a real shot without knowing the right people....:to:

If you have a young breh, check up on that man and if you have/are a plug, do the right thing. :francis:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
thats why i live off my women..:francis:...wife just left for her 3rd shift job..told her to pick me up a double burger wit cheese on her way home :pachaha:bout to hop on this 2k...

work for the white man, brehs :mjlol:
let the man tell u what time u gone be at work, aint u a man? u gone let massa tell u what time u gotta get up in the morning :mjlol:

wait 2 weeks for a paycheck, might as well call the bank daddy :mjlol:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
thats why i live off my women..:francis:...wife just left for her 3rd shift job..told her to pick me up a double burger wit cheese on her way home :pachaha:bout to hop on this 2k...

let the man tell u what time u gone be at work, aint u a man? u gone let massa tell u what time u gotta get up in the morning :mjlol:

Are you still the Chairman at "Put Sumptin' On It" Inc.? :myman:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:dead:... Let us know when she kicks you out or cheats on you for a real man ... :russ:.....

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Are you still the Chairman at Put Sumptin' On It Inc. ™️? :myman:

nah, the board members voted me out because i made a new rule that your credit score has to be at 195 or lower to become a member..they said my expectations to high :snoop:...nikkas dont wanna work at being "aint shyt" anymore, all of a sudden good credit is cool smh...

b. woods

Peace
Daps
nah, the board members voted me out because i made a new rule that your credit score has to be at 195 or lower to become a member..they said my expectations to high :snoop:...nikkas dont wanna work at being "aint shyt" anymore, all of a sudden good credit is cool smh...

Damn, it's fukked up how the Board bushed the Chairman AND Founder of a great organization that specializes in trife livin
Lbi4rcE.png

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
One of my mentees is in his final year and ringed me up to get some advice

Told him to say less and to send me his resume and LinkedIn

He's going to get a text and call from 2 people and have 2 jobs ready that will pay significantly more than he's making delivering. Breh is set when he graduates

Didn't even stop to think about all the other kids that won't get a real shot without knowing the right people....:to:

If you have a young breh, check up on that man and if you have/are a plug, do the right thing. :francis:

game is the game breh; I aint worried about anyone who's not in my circle :manny:

salute on putting the pups on tho :salute:

I've put on some clowns before and knew it wasn't gonna work out.....made up whole stories how NOT to mention that they know me :mjlol:

can't say I didn't try tho :hubie:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
i told her, u leave me and im paying my cuzin trell to merk yo new man...play wit me if u want shorty :sas2:

Is that your same grimy-ass cousin that robbed and clapped up that lame who was supposed to cop a burner from him? :russ:

:mjcry: i tried to show the board of committee my PUT SUMPTIN ON IT coli thread and they called security...:mjtf:

YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME..I STARTED DIS...HAAAAAAAAAALLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :damn:

You should send your grimy-ass cousin to pull up at Put Sumptin' On It and air out the place. :birdman: