just got married and now my ex sayin she pregnant

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Ain't gotta be cheatin' tell your wife the plan an explain you needa dikk shawty down or you're gon be payin a smooth 200k outta pocket over the next couple decades.

i hear you but id rather have two women in the home helping each other keep the home. I make enough to support all three of us, i just need them to take care of the children and keep the home. My wife is bi so i think thats the only reason she is even thinking about doing this.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
i hear you but id rather have two women in the home helping each other keep the home. I make enough to support all three of us, i just need them to take care of the children and keep the home. My wife is bi so i think thats the only reason she is even thinking about doing this.
Then like I said, W. Don't over think this on the off change it's not a troll.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whats funny about that?

I confessed to my wife last night and we had a major fight but eventually agreed to just move past it and do what needs to be done, whatever that might be. I brought up the option of all 3 of us living together and at first she started going off but then i broke down to her the benefits of having another person around the house to help, she said she needs time to think about it...I've always loved the idea of two wives or three..

As long as you always remind your WIFE she's the number one you should be ok

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
As long as you always remind your WIFE she's the number one you should be ok

loving them both equally would be a challenge but i think i could do it. both of them got serious weird issues in the bedroom, my wife likes to be beat, choked and slapped while my ex has a squirting problem, after each session the sheats gotta be changed and the conferter gotta get washed cause she sprays this liquid shyt everywhere, bed be soaked which i dont like..i just want to have sex without getting soaking wet each time...anyone who has ever had a girl that squirts knows

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
loving them both equally would be a challenge but i think i could do it. both of them got serious weird issues in the bedroom, my wife likes to be beat, choked and slapped while my ex has a squirting problem, after each session the sheats gotta be changed and the conferter gotta get washed cause she sprays this liquid shyt everywhere, bed be soaked which i dont like..i just want to have sex without getting soaking wet each time...anyone who has ever had a girl that squirts knows

Breh. I'm telling you from experience, you got to make sure your WIFE is number one. You got more questions if this isn't a troll thread PM me

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm terrified....she has threatened to tell my wife and I don't know what to do..

I've honestly been thinking about convincing my wife to let me have a second wife..I just don't know how to approach her about this..my wife is into some pretty freaky shyt, she might go for it?

Stress is killing me

:rudy: I don't care how cool or freaky you think your wife is, there's no way in hell she's going for that kinda situation. get real.

while ur at it, why not move ur jumpoff into the house as well since you're in the spirit of telling :duck:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm terrified....she has threatened to tell my wife and I don't know what to do..

I've honestly been thinking about convincing my wife to let me have a second wife..I just don't know how to approach her about this..my wife is into some pretty freaky shyt, she might go for it?

Stress is killing me
:umad: good luck with that loser.

Sex fiends stay taking losses.