just got home from rolling loud LA

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Crazy as in Good or bad? I'm planning on going to Rolling loud in Miami this year

Mix of both, mostly bad

First off pretty much unanimous (everyone in my group, random folks I chopped it up with) agrees that RL Miami >>>>>>>> LA

Pros
- Youll never see so many hip hop artists in one place. Energy was unmatched
- SoFi is a dope venue

Cons
- Drinks and food overpriced. straight up price gouging
- Standing on grassy fields for a music festival is one thing...standing on concrete in the Sofi Stadium parking lot for 3 days is something else. Legs are killing me. And nowhere to sit down really. By day 2,3 people were saying fukk it and sitting on dirty concrete to try and rest
- headliners being 30 fukking minutes late to sets. its always rappers doing this shyt man, no other genre of artists do that shyt. They cut travis off at 11 sharp in the middle of sicko mode (he began his set 30 minutes late)

If I lived in miami, LA or NYC i'd hit up RL, but this shyt is too overpriced to fly in for 30 minutes of headliners. That being said i still had a good time

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mix of both, mostly bad

First off pretty much unanimous (everyone in my group, random folks I chopped it up with) agrees that RL Miami >>>>>>>> LA

Pros
- Youll never see so many hip hop artists in one place. Energy was unmatched
- SoFi is a dope venue

Cons
- Drinks and food overpriced. straight up price gouging
- Standing on grassy fields for a music festival is one thing...standing on concrete in the Sofi Stadium parking lot for 3 days is something else. Legs are killing me. And nowhere to sit down really. By day 2,3 people were saying fukk it and sitting on dirty concrete to try and rest
- headliners being 30 fukking minutes late to sets. its always rappers doing this shyt man, no other genre of artists do that shyt. They cut travis off at 11 sharp in the middle of sicko mode (he began his set 30 minutes late)

If I lived in miami, LA or NYC i'd hit up RL, but this shyt is too overpriced to fly in for 30 minutes of headliners. That being said i still had a good time
why does LA of all places do this, the last festival i went to was 2014 and it was in downtown LA - concrete, no trees, no benches. only place to sit was the little Budweiser plaza they set up but you had to buy a $20 beer/drink to get into there. decided that day i was over festivals, i prefer dedicated concerts - with a seat, fukk a GA/standing on the floor lol

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why does LA of all places do this, the last festival i went to was 2014 and it was in downtown LA - concrete, no trees, no benches. only place to sit was the little Budweiser plaza they set up but you had to buy a $20 beer/drink to get into there. decided that day i was over festivals, i prefer dedicated concerts - with a seat, fukk a GA/standing on the floor lol
Cause they know idiots will pay it every single time

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles