Just got caught giving head to my man by some of his work colleagues..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
HqFYFHO.gif

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
UPDATE:

So he did come home eventually. I was extremely nervous, I ran into the kitchen and started cleaning imaginary dust.
He greeted me with a hug and kiss but I could feel he was tense. He opened the fridge and went for a drink, longing it out while my heart was pounding in my chest in anticipation of what happened.

All the negative nancy's .. he still has a job regardless of what happened today and even if that company decides not to conduct business with him (although they'd bring in a lot of revenue and additional contracts from other companies), it's not the end of the world if they decide to pull out as he has others he works with, there are also other companies like that outside that one and he has other jobs outside of this. So there!!

He said the meeting was awkward at first. There was silence at the beginning with two of them turning beet red looking everywhere around the room but at him loooool (yt ppl I tell ya) But he addressed the issue at hand and apologised for what they had witnessed, reminded them kindly but firmly that they meeting wasn't even in his office so he didn't understand why they were there but followed up apologising again. Stated he doesn't conduct himself like that but took responsibility for it.

There were a few jokes here and there. He said he didn't feel any way about it, obviously he didn't want the focus to be on that but felt he needed to let them get those jokes out their system, but he said he told the group that some people do some reckless things from time to time while looking at them all in their eyes, as he said they aren't all perfect either and he hopes to be judged by his work performance which is stellar and THE REASON THEY SOUGHT HIM. I assume he knows some things about them to though.

The meeting went ok after that but they asked him to do something other companies haven't which is to draw up a thorough POA but he said he understands why. He also asked that it doesn't go further than the group, reiterating his past comment which I'm hoping doesn't. If it does I'm sure I'll find out in the next few days from a friend who works with them, but until then we're good.

He said time will tell what further effects it may have but he was going to meet back with them for drinks. He said I could come if I wanted to but I declined.

I think I'll have to wait a while before we participate in oral sex again ... it's still traumatising to think what happened earlier.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
A good woman don't interfere with her man's coins...
I mean did she hold him at gun point and stick his dikk in her mouth?
Yeah they should have been more careful, but shyt happens. The nikka still got his job and now next time they want to get down at his work place im certain they'll lock the freaking door.
Other than that aint nothing like giving your man some spontaneous head:takedat:.

Last edited: