Just Got Booked For 4 ART SHOWS...REPS INSIDE Edit: 1 Down 3 More to GEAUX!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
How long have you been painting for?
Since college. I hate painting with brushes. All you really see is me using my hands and fingers like a toddler when they are introduced to paint. Brushes are too European to me. Using our hands is as close to the Ancestors as Imma get in 2022.

Ask away I love talking art.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Since college. I hate painting with brushes. All you really see is me using my hands and fingers like a toddler when they are introduced to paint. Brushes are too European to me. Using our hands is as close to the Ancestors as Imma get in 2022.

Ask away I love talking art.

since college? how many years has it been since you've been dedicated.

interesting, so no brushes.. . you think you'll get to a point where you get bored and wanna experiment with brushes

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
since college? how many years has it been since you've been dedicated.

interesting, so no brushes.. . you think you'll get to a point where you get bored and wanna experiment with brushes
Dedicated? Lol 2 yrs. I stopped painting for damn near 9 yrs after I got my degree in 2011. I loss my Grants that year I graduated and had 0 support from my parents. Mama bytchin im ruining her house. Dad saying art a waste of time. So I did what most failed artist did, I went to work a reg ass job. Then I started having anxiety attacks. Met me a woman I fell in love with. She was the only one who put a battery in my back and told me I was meant to be an artist. I listened to her and then next thing I know Im selling work to Alvin Kamara, Aimee Allison and I got her image in the museums now. shyt was wild.

Brushes are used for simple shyt. But using a brush for details and things as such? Naw...I love using my hands. Its totally freeing to smudge and get dirty. The basis of making art is to be child like. If you ever watch children, they are the most creative beings around. Their minds are empty and ready to be filled thus they can create without restriction. Brush restrict me. Now in college I had to use a brush, but once I found out about pastels, oil pastels, oio sticks???? I told them to let me be and watch me work.