Just Got Booked For 4 ART SHOWS...REPS INSIDE Edit: 1 Down 3 More to GEAUX!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
@PortCity_Lou_CooperRoad

You are very talented. Have you contacted film and music video directors to try to get your work displayed in their projects?

Like jazz or zydeco are other genres birthed in your region of the country?
Nope. Im not sure where to start really. I did hit up a guy that builds home and was trying to work with him about adsing aome works on consignment into homes. I got that idwa after I sold to Alvin Kamara. But that was too much a pipe dream really. Right now Im trying to get more work in museums and do a museum show. Then its onward to NYC.

I appeciate the compliment. Im tryna do it big. Real Big.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
20221031-210630.jpg

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nope. Im not sure where to start really. I did hit up a guy that builds home and was trying to work with him about adsing aome works on consignment into homes. I got that idwa after I sold to Alvin Kamara. But that was too much a pipe dream really. Right now Im trying to get more work in museums and do a museum show. Then its onward to NYC.

I appeciate the compliment. Im tryna do it big. Real Big.

big fan....if you have any questions about NYC I can ask around for you. I know a lot of people in that scene.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
big fan....if you have any questions about NYC I can ask around for you. I know a lot of people in that scene.
Preciate it! Yeah man please put me on! Im got so much art build up and fenna do some of my larger pieces. Tryna finish this lot before NYE. Cause in 2023 Imma be doing post neo expressionism full tilt.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Just landed a new gallery in Tennessee. It has 2 locations: Memphis and Nashville. The details will be ironed out in December 2022. Closing the year out with a bang! Possibly another solo show or group expo or both in 2023!

We really Pushin' 🅿️ outchea!!!

Im fenna be famous yall!!!

Also if you in the DMV area I got my 2nd solo show:

"4340 Henry Street"
January 15th, 2023
Katsea Gallery in Towson, MD