povv.png

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

Let me school you a little....

Chick in the OP looks healthy and in shape. You don't see no fat or cellulite on her thighs. Her body is well toned. Her thickness is healthy. Most Black woman thickness is not healthy. They either have guts, cellulite all over they gawt damn body.

Chick in OP is posting "classy" pics. She is not bend over or taking pics specifically of her ass like black women. She is showing how good her body looks in a "positive" way. She looks like a model or some sort.

Example:

Not so classy...

photo-Amateur-Ass-Ebony-Homegrown-Hot-779329950.jpg

Classy..

5fa18330bb3311e2952e22000a9f3cf3_7.jpg

:stop:

all I see is two chicks nearly naked in both pics :comeon:

Either ure trollin or u really is a fukkin moron :heh:

I see celly jelly all over this girl's thighs

BN5eU0MCMAALjwz.jpg:large

theres nothing classy about posing in skin tight clothes i.e. bodycon skirts, leggings, bikinis, and coochie cutter shorts :childplease:

stop trying to make excuses for non black girls and being a hypocrite or call these chicks out regardless of race.

Thats the thing with u black nikkas that try to shyt on black women but give other races of women passes on here, yall are hypocritical as shyt when it comes down to calling out slutty white/asian/latin and quick to cape yet u wanna be a malcolm x pro black militant when it comes to calling out slutty black women. You can't be a c00n AND a black militant. Choose one :rudy:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

theres nothing classy about posing in skin tight clothes i.e. bodycon skirts, leggings, bikinis, and coochie cutter shorts :childplease:

stop trying to make excuses for non black girls and being a hypocrite or call these chicks out regardless of race.

Thats the thing with u black nikkas that try to shyt on black women but give other races of women passes on here, yall are hypocritical as shyt when it comes down to calling out slutty white/asian/latin and quick to cape yet u wanna be a malcolm x pro black militant when it comes to calling out slutty black women. You can't be a c00n AND a black militant. Choose one :rudy:

kewns gonna kewn

nikkas ready to raise a asian toddler as their own cuz a chick got a fat ass, all while callin them nikka come here

kewn azz nuggas

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

:wow: Wow, you are no challenge. I give up.

You can continue, tho...

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
kewns gonna kewn

nikkas ready to raise a asian toddler as their own cuz a chick got a fat ass, all while callin them nikka come here

kewn azz nuggas

exactly! :dahell:

Funny cus I bet these same nikkas in here capin all cus I made a realistic post about the girl will ignore that she uses the "n-word" and is also a single mom posing partially nude on the innanets for likes and followers :aicmon:

I know me n u dont always get along but when it comes to women, at least u call it like u see it and never try to cape for a certain group of women like most of these c00ns on here :myman:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
shes a thick girl...but lets face it...if this chick was black, most coli mfs would classify her as fat/bbw/overweight :comeon: not hatin but lets be real.

Nice body tho

:usure: That broad you posted in that thread you started was fat, get over it. :beli: Race aside, this chick has a nice ass body and I would not qualify her as being fat. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
London
@YouLoveMe just hopped from Sierra Mist's dikk to Chris B's. I know I'm not the only one who saw this :russ:. That's reason enough to stop taking him seriously :troll:.

Last edited by a moderator: