Just Found out the whole "statue of liberty was originally black" is a lie

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I heard Tariq say this on his Hidden Colors doc a while back and did minor research - albeit on bias black sites. Decided to reopen up this topic and study it further and found out its a myth. Got me looking at that Hidden Colors documentary kind of suspect now :patrice:
I respect Tariq. But the whole Hidden Colors series when it comes to history is full of pseudo-Science. I shut down the video where the guy said Ancient Ghana was in Modern Ghana. Me being an Africanist elitist just had to :snoop:. How can you(claim to be an Afrocentric) make such a ridiculous mistake to confuse Ancient Ghana with Modern Ghana.

Now Hidden Colors when it comes to racism/politics is A1.

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
I respect Tariq. But the whole Hidden Colors series when it comes to history is full of pseudo-Science. I shut down the video where the guy said Ancient Ghana was in Modern Ghana. Me being an Africanist elitist just had to :snoop:. How can you(claim to be an Afrocentric) make such a ridiculous mistake to confuse Ancient Ghana with Modern Ghana..

smh.....Tariq really has no idea what the fukk he is talking about when it comes to history......I still remember that dumb shyt they said about the real samurai's of Japan having "black blood" or something like that.....

Last edited: