Just found out Snitchin' Splatter is STILL stalking me :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Nah she not my girl. It's my BM and we ain't been together in YEARS. which makes it even MORE weird:gucci:
which makes it even worse

she probably was like "let me see if this no good ass nikka is on this shyt, Yup, There he is"

Unim.gif

but on a serious note, that stalking shyt ain't cool and breh probably is mentally ill

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
I guess I'll stay in the wrong. I don't want those problems. Wtf be going on here? I been on here since the inception and I swear I don't know half the shyt that goes down.
You don't know the Splatter back story :merchant:
Literally one of the strangest shyt I have EVER seen on the net and I been on this shyt since @Art Barr first started giving out IP addresses :mjcry:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I guess I'll stay in the wrong. I don't want those problems. Wtf be going on here? I been on here since the inception and I swear I don't know half the shyt that goes down.
Jack splatter hosted a short lived coli podcast. He then got caught orchestrating a penis pic competition. Cook logged into splatters account and scrolled through his messages for the world to see. Caught red handed on some fakkit shyt amd banished to bolivia.

That ether was too much to bear and his fruity ass made it his mission to get revenge. Going so far as to report the coli to the feds. And even starting his own msg board

He is and will always be our mortal enemy

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Jack splatter hosted a short lived coli podcast. He then got caught orchestrating a penis pic competition. Cook logged into splatters account and scrolled through his messages for the world to see. Caught red handed on some fakkit shyt amd banished to bolivia.

That ether was too much to bear and his fruity ass made it his mission to get revenge. Going so far as to report the coli to the feds. And even starting his own msg board

It's a LOT of so called wolves who were co-signing his ass up until that point and them nikkas have NEVER been the same on here since :hhh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You don't know the Splatter back story :merchant:
Literally one of the strangest shyt I have EVER seen on the net and I been on this shyt since @Art Barr first started giving out IP addresses :mjcry:

I remember Jack Splatter....did not know he was doing all that though :dahell:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Why does he hate you? Did you have something to do with his exposal?
I was the first person to expose that he was in other threads acting like he was a female. When I did that ALL his little butt buddy partners came out and tried to attack me in his honor :dame:
then once his cat was out of the bag :dame:he had a personal vendetta against me and others :martin: