twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
his wife wants to leave him too..thats what makes it worse
:skip:

Alright here is something KEY u need to listen too no joke because i may not have cancer but when i almost died i ended up with several illnesses that got me MEDICALLY RETIRED FROM ARMY and my ex did end up leaving me because i was too ill at that time

If she wants to LEAVE LET HER LEAVE. She wasnt bout him in the first place. No wife who loves you will leave you when your really SICK like that or shouldnt she never was bout him in the first place.

ITS GONNA HURT NO LIE AND GONNA MAKE IT HARDER TO GET THRU IT but dont let a WOMAN be the death of you aint worth it.

I USED MY KIDS TO GET THRU IT and i made it and so will HE

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Alright here is something KEY u need to listen too no joke because i may not have cancer but when i almost died i ended up with several illnesses that got me MEDICALLY RETIRED FROM ARMY and my ex did end up leaving me because i was too ill at that time

If she wants to LEAVE LET HER LEAVE. She wasnt bout him in the first place. No wife who loves you will leave you when your really SICK like that or shouldnt she never was bout him in the first place.

ITS GONNA HURT NO LIE AND GONNA MAKE IT HARDER TO GET THRU IT but dont let a WOMAN be the death of you aint worth it.

relax doggy. malc is trolling as usual.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

props on the advice..his shorty is bad so i can understand why she wanna leave him..considering that hes :flabbynsick: